PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Duane Holmes signs - 2 year contract!

Welcome to Deepdale Duane.

Two decent signings in a week, think I'll have some of what Ridsdale and Revitt are on. 🙂

Sounds like he is fit and ready to go.

From a Hudders supporting mate: "I'd have kept him. Works hard and has the odd moment of magic"

Decent addition to the squad this, 2 years is a good deal for us

Not a signing I’d have chosen personally, but if his injuries haven’t taken a toll on him and he avoids picking up any more, think he’s got a bit to offer. Turn of pace, desire to pick up the ball and run with it, and can cover different positions which we are desperately short of. And knows the dark arts too

3 signings so far all have undoubted quality, which is not something we’ve been able to say in many windows

Makes the Woodburn extention seem even more bizarre. Hopefully Holmes can keep fit and regain the form he showed at Derby and in flashes at Huddersfield. Two promotions from this division suggest he knows what the Championship is all about. How many signings till the shackles can be considered to he off??