PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England 2024

Bowen is a good footballer but international class? Is he worthy of a place in the squad for the finals, have my doubts.

Bowen is a good footballer but international class? Is he worthy of a place in the squad for the finals, have my doubts.
Yes for me. Offers something different and has performed well IMO. More deserving than the likes of Rashford and Gallagher on current form

Yes for me. Offers something different and has performed well IMO. More deserving than the likes of Rashford and Gallagher on current form
On his game Rashford is on a different level, Bowen doesn't come close.

Love to know why Jarrod Branthwaite hasn’t been given a go. Arguably England’s best centre half this year for club and stuck on the bench

I agree, but we’ve not seen Rashford consistently on his game for 12 months or so. Whereas Bowen has been playing consistently at his best since last season
That's a fair enough point. Would still pick him ahead of Bowen though, so ner.

Bowen has 14 goals in 28 games this season. He absolutely deserves a place in the squad. Just because he doesn’t play for Man U doesn’t mean he isn’t worthy of playing for England.

I'm a bit concerned about Bellingham, has someone kidnapped him?
I thought Bellingham has done well tonight. Sloppy in front of goal but some of the link up between him, Mainoo and Foden has been delightful

Not sure anyone has been poor. Just two awful errors but an enjoyable game