PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England U21 game at Deepdale

Does anyone know if we can get tickets from Deepdale ticket office, and will I be able to be a real saddo and buy my own seat??
just been down and bought 3, all stands are full round the middle areas apparantly.....sounds like a decent turnout....hopefully some locals who are going, maybe taking the kids could be persuaded to come on a regular basis?

just been down and bought 3, all stands are full round the middle areas apparantly.....sounds like a decent turnout....hopefully some locals who are going, maybe taking the kids could be persuaded to come on a regular basis?

Doubt it. Al the brats will be turning up in their replica united and liverpool shirts.

The invincibles stand is closed for this game,very limited tickets in Tom finney stand and central blocks of both ends sold out. Lots of seats left in corners behind both goals.

just read on beeb website that 5 players have been released early, welbeck, henderson, muamba, smalling and sturridge. i would have thought they are 5 that people would be paying to see. oh well.