PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Estate Agents

shabbagaz

I'm not the Messiah!
Patron
Just after a few recommendations.

We currently have our house on the market with Dewhursts and haven't been impressed with them to say the least due to a number of reasons.

Can anyone recommend an estate agent that are good to deal with (i.e good communication, good marketing of your property etc)?

Cheers in advance!

Just after a few recommendations.

We currently have our house on the market with Dewhursts and haven't been impressed with them to say the least due to a number of reasons.

Can anyone recommend an estate agent that are good to deal with (i.e good communication, good marketing of your property etc)?

Cheers in advance!
Haven't used them personally but my sister is currently in the process of selling her house with Purple Bricks and can't speak highly enough of them, the house she is buying is also with PB and again from the buying side things have been very smooth.

bought a house, recently, using Farrell Heyworth. No problems from a buyers point of view.