PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fergie out!!!

Yawn!!!

Could any other manager do a better with the funds available?????...............

Yeah he's a joke. Tactically inept and his record is terrible. We carry on like this and we go down.

Why no Brown?
Morgan hardly left the ground to challenge at Burnley totally clueless.
Going down.
Did play well at Burnley in the main. But its a long time since the centre of the defence has been a problem.
Got the goals at Burnley was that due to them being so poor?

He isnt going to go FACT! - We are in the midst of a huge overhaul , if he was to go - then what? Who would come in? Sacking him isnt the answer - getting behind him and the players in white is what is required !!

Honestly feared for us before a ball was kicked this season and would take 5th bottom with both hands , yep we are cost cutting , yes weve got a small , inexperienced in certain areas , perhaps lacking in confidence squad but I also do not believe Ferguson is good enough at this level , we just cannot seem to grind results out and with the experience of managers to be found at this level especially , no money for funds and a team so lacking a leader on the pitch Im finding it hard to believe we will stay up this season

I cannot see 3 teams worse than us , our away record is a shambles ( forget performances results count ) , our home record is heading the same way and I just do not believe even at this early stage that we can stay up , hoping Im proved wrong but League 1 under Ferguson beckons even at this early stage

Mort

He isnt going to go FACT! - We are in the midst of a huge overhaul , if he was to go - then what? Who would come in? Sacking him isnt the answer - getting behind him and the players in white is what is required !!

I don't think that is the answer, the majority of PNE supporters have been behind Fergie from the start. Now they aren't turning up at the matches. He has the worst record of all the managers since we rejoined this league and the defence is all over the place.

No point in getting behind someone who can't hack it, the man can't put a winning team together, he loses matches that's the top and bottom of it.