PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Forum Style Change

I've changed mine back to the old format.

I guess it's what you're used to, if I signed up and it looked like the 2022 format I'd be fine. I'm just a creature of habit and comfort, I can't even function when they move the aisles about in supermarkets.
Dinosaur! 😂

I have ditched the orange, still playing about with features and design.

Folk can go back to the older version if they like.

I cant get to past go. What feckin button do I press first to change this abomination? I swear some bastard going to ask for a password. They are arent they? Its inevitable and is the route to an aneurism.

I cant get to past go. What feckin button do I press first to change this abomination? I swear some bastard going to ask for a password. They are arent they? Its inevitable and is the route to an aneurism.
Click on the link at the bottom left of any page. It's probably set on Forum 2022.

Right click on your name at the top of this page....... Open new window...... Menu on left includes " preferences"...... Click on that, click on " default " and then save....... That's the idiot guide so you might struggle. ;)

I'm not particulary keen on the new look but will give it afew days to see if it grows on me. Good that you change back if you wish. Font still seems smaller to me.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting descending voices to get a look in, looks a bag of shite and like the lasher site - colour aside
Did you ever look at the Lasher site before? Our old style and the Lasher site were identical apart from colour (and adverts), now they're not.

I challenge you to find a better forum. You won't btw.

Right click on your name at the top of this page....... Open new window...... Menu on left includes " preferences"...... Click on that, click on " default " and then save....... That's the idiot guide so you might struggle. ;)
Why take the easy route when there's a more complicated way? 😂

I'm not particulary keen on the new look but will give it afew days to see if it grows on me. Good that you change back if you wish. Font still seems smaller to me.
That’s funny, the font is definitely bigger for me in the new format….

Did you ever look at the Lasher site before? Our old style and the Lasher site were identical apart from colour (and adverts), now they're not.

I challenge you to find a better forum. You won't btw.
Totally agree…. People don’t like change, I get that , but I have quickly got used to it and I like it.

I notice we've gone all navy blue.

Can I request that the user avatar/conversations/alerts buttons go back to where they were on the header, so that they stay visible when you scroll down the page? They used to be here, between the "Become a Forum Patron" button and the Search button:

View attachment 8034

Now there's a great big Search bar in their place, and the buttons are marooned at the top of the page, out of sight.

View attachment 8035

Those buttons are one of the most useful things to have visible at all times.
FFS, why didn't you just post this in the existing thread? Now I'm going to have to merge again!