PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Get a grip folks

This place has gone absolutely bonkers! We're in the transition phase of adapting to new tactics, new coaches, new players and we seem to think that we're in a state of absolute chaos. How come?

I've heard of a player revolt, players at burger bars, players telling the gaffer to fuck off, etc, etc.

For starters I'm sure hardly any of this is true and for seconds it's way too early to start hitting the panic button. Let's give Fergie, Rooster and the team a chance. I'm certain they will sort things out.

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that.

Sorry mate, I can't say it any plainer.

This place has gone absolutely bonkers! We're in the transition phase of adapting to new tactics, new coaches, new players and we seem to think that we're in a state of absolute chaos. How come?

I've heard of a player revolt, players at burger bars, players telling the gaffer to fuck off, etc, etc.

For starters I'm sure hardly any of this is true and for seconds it's way too early to start hitting the panic button. Let's give Fergie, Rooster and the team a chance. I'm certain they will sort things out.
We even had Radio Lancashire commenting on playes un-rest !

Yep... We have no chance this season so we should just write it off... We really need to beat the Donkey Lashers mind... Thats all we've got left to grasp!!

If the players don't like the way Fergie Junior does his business then they will be shown the door in good time. From what I gather it strikes me they had it slightly easy under Big Al.. Time for the lazy feckers to earn their dosh!!

Call me names all you like but you're not qualified to really write us off. Fergie and Rooster have been really positive since taking the job on and I see no reason to lose all the optimism generated.

I'm the first to say that the players look unfit and we have at least 6 players who are ovelrweight, but this will be addressed, I'm certain. It's quite simple, they will have to shape up or they'll be gone.

Second issue of unrest, the same applies as per fitness. Tow the line or see you later.

The signings that have been made are of the right age and technical quality to take us forward and over time we can get rid of the deadwood. Rome wasn't built in a day.

We all have opinions on who should go but I'm sure it will be for best if we get shut of all the fatties, ie Beast, Callum, Carter, Mellor, Brown and Wallace. It looks like Ledger will have to go too, as his head has been turned.

My point is that we all know things aren't right, but what I'm saying is that I have confidence in the coaching team in solving our problems.

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that.

Sorry mate, I can't say it any plainer.

5000 + posts suggests that you are the idiot. You've become no more than a sad internet hermit with nothing good to say. I recommend that you take a break and get a life.

5000 + posts suggests that you are the idiot. You've become no more than a sad internet hermit with nothing good to say. I recommend that you take a break and get a life.

Are you the same Mooney Magic that said my thread about St Ledger going to Middlesbrough was crap???

I think you are. So take your comments somewhere else you muppet. You need to wake up and realise that you NEED TO GET A GRIP.