PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

good immigration solicitors in Preston?

deany

Patron
Does anyone know of any?

I urgently need to hire the services of a good one regarding UK visa issues and appealing against a WRONG decision...

Any pointers in the right direction would be highly appreciated.

cheers guys

Does anyone know of any?

I urgently need to hire the services of a good one regarding UK visa issues and appealing against a WRONG decision...

Any pointers in the right direction would be highly appreciated.

cheers guys
If this means what I think it does then you truly have my sympathy mate. I hope you get what is obviously right.

Good luck, wish I could help.

If this means what I think it does then you truly have my sympathy mate. I hope you get what is obviously right.

Good luck, wish I could help.

cheers bud and yes it does mean that...

visa rejected and only 10 working days to raise an appeal (if the appeal fails my wife can not set foot in the UK for at least 10 years)

cheers bud and yes it does mean that...

visa rejected and only 10 working days to raise an appeal (if the appeal fails my wife can not set foot in the UK for at least 10 years)
Good luck Deany, hope it works out for you.

cheers for that,

I see they mention Immigration on their main page, may give them a shout.

Did they do work for this family on Immigration matters or something else mate?
immigration.

immigration.

top lead that Raefil,

much appreciated mate, I will be in touch with them immediately.

For me, the grounds they are citing for rejecting the visa are absolute nonsense and I would expect any decent immigration solicitor to embarrass the UKBA over this one, it's all completely ridiculous!

And this is the reason I wouldn't like parties like ukip and the bnp getting more of a share of parliament. Things like this would be even more common in my opinion.

Good luck in your fight for your wife's rights!

And this is the reason I wouldn't like parties like ukip and the bnp getting more of a share of parliament. Things like this would be even more common in my opinion.

Cheers bud,

to put it in a nutshell for everyone here is the situation.

My wife is a Filipino, we have known each other and been dating for 5 years, been married since October 2011.

We have a BRITISH daughter, who has a British passport. She is just about to reach her first birthday.

They are refusing to let my wife stay in the UK and stated their intent to "remove her", hence risking the split up of my family, or forcing me to move overseas in order to stay with my wife and allow my daughter to have the opportunity to grow up with both a mum and a dad to bring her up and love her, wankers.

Last edited:

Sorry mate, but that is bollocks.

As it stands any criminal, economic migrant or plain old tramp can trot across Europe and enter our country. Meanwhile deserving applicants are frowned upon or dismissed to pacify the image of immigration and all it's failings.

Maybe not the place to hold this discussion as I truly feel for Deany and his family.

Cheers bud,

to put it in a nutshell for everyone here is the situation.

My wife is a Filipino, we have known each other and been dating for 5 years, been married since October 2011.

We have a BRITISH daughter, who has a British passport. She is just about to reach her first birthday.

They are refusing to let my wife stay in the UK and stated their intent to "remove her", hence risking the split up of my family, or forcing me to move overseas in order to stay with my wife and allow my daughter to have the opportunity to grow up with both a mum and a dad to bring her up and love her, wankers.

Wankers indeed. This country is a joke!

As it stands any criminal, economic migrant or plain old tramp can trot across Europe and enter our country. Meanwhile deserving applicants are frowned upon or dismissed to pacify the image of immigration and all it's failings.

Maybe not the place to hold this discussion as I truly feel for Deany and his family.

As you know,

I don't have an issue with you sharing your views here or anywhere else Nobber, I know you mean well regardless of whether we agree on all points or not bud.

As you know,

I don't have an issue with you sharing your views here or anywhere else Nobber, I know you mean well regardless of whether we agree on all points or not bud.
I truly mean well where you're concerned my friend. This country disgusts me.

^^^^^ this.

Christ the laws in our country suck BIG time. Fingers crossed for you Deany, I really hope it works out.

cheers Spav and Bint,

My bloods boiling to be honest, I only found out last night.

Having to take time off work and lose money to make sure I have the best chance of winning this appeal.

£561 paid (and lost) just for the right of applying for the visa, oh and another £120 to have the "right" to appeal.

Their claim is my marriage certificate is "not valid in the UK" , this is despite me going to the extra trouble of not only meeting all UAE legal requirements but also paying extra to ensure it was "internationally recognised" , not to mention I got it attested and stamped at the British Embassy....

oh and apparently I "claim" to have a daughter who they suspect may not exist!

I will be bringing my little girl to the appeal hearing along with a dirty nappy to present to them it's safe to say.

If this appeal fails they will NOT be hearing the end of this anytime soon.

cocks.

Raefil,

email sent to Leigh Bailey Solicitors, hopefully I will get to sit down with them tomorrow.

I will keep you posted.

cheers bud