PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Horwich Parkway park n ride

H

Horse

Anyone use horwich Parkway park n ride? Looking at options for travelling to manchester for work and this seems a good option for me as i am based near bamber bridge.

If you use is it, is parking free? Relatively secure? How busy is train morning and evening?

Anyone use horwich Parkway park n ride? Looking at options for travelling to manchester for work and this seems a good option for me as i am based near bamber bridge.

If you use is it, is parking free? Relatively secure? How busy is train morning and evening?

Not sure about the pro's and cons as such, but you qualify for Greater Manchester rates if you buy a monthly pass don't you? So would save you a few quid.

I thought that too fella hence not considering chorley/leyland as potential p&r. Although looking at GMPTE website Horwich doesnt appear within? Will give them a call and clarify.

Edit: hmmm found map with horwich parkway on but will still ring and clarify.

Came back from the League Defeat at Horwich Wanderers in 2000 by this method.
Don't know if the Car Park is 'secure' but I know it was 'blocked' that day to stop any Fans using it rather than the Reebok rip-off.

AllI can advise is for you to enquire from someone officially at that 'station' .