PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

iFollow

Regardless

-
Patron
Hi… I just purchased iFollow for the match tonight... where the hell do I sign into it? I press WATCH NOW and keep getting the Purchase Now option... but I already purchased. Any clues please?

Is live video of the match on iFollow tonight, or do I have to use NOW TV?

(I'd go to the pub to watch it on Sky... but living in mid-Wales, I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to ask if they'd mind turning over from the rugby!)

Are you sure there is I follow coverage tonight?

I thought they werent allowed when sky had the match.

If it is a camera icon will appear about 15 mins before the game, usually on the match preview

Is live video of the match on iFollow tonight, or do I have to use NOW TV?

(I'd go to the pub to watch it on Sky... but living in mid-Wales, I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to ask if they'd mind turning over from the rugby!)
Did you get to see it off I follow? Or did you brave the pub? I believe both matches were good anyway, many might not have gone to the pub as it was on BBC the rugby. Are you anywhere near Vernywy? one of my favourite places.

Does anybody know if I can watch all full 90 min replays before, after I have purchased iFollow for Blackburn match? Or is just that Blackburn match?

Does anybody know if I can watch all full 90 min replays before, after I have purchased iFollow for Blackburn match? Or is just that Blackburn match?

Woah... you mean that the Blackburn game will be shown on iFollow? That never occurred to me. As far as I remember, the answer to your question is no. I think the Blackburn game is only available for 24hrs.

Are you sure there is I follow coverage tonight?

I thought they werent allowed when sky had the match.

That was my question, I guess. You're probably right.

Did you get to see it off I follow? Or did you brave the pub? I believe both matches were good anyway, many might not have gone to the pub as it was on BBC the rugby. Are you anywhere near Vernywy? one of my favourite places.

No - never got to see it. Did see some rugby. I'm much deeper into Wales than Oswestry area. I've been to that lake once in my life. I remember it being pretty enough... but don't recall it with such affection. I will look through fresh eyes next time I'm there!

I looked videos-site and there were loads of videos. Mostly free, but the 90min replays need that iFollow subscription. So, my question was, is it enough to buy that Blackburn match and see the previous 90min replays? Or are the 90min replays only for season subcribers?

I looked videos-site and there were loads of videos. Mostly free, but the 90min replays need that iFollow subscription. So, my question was, is it enough to buy that Blackburn match and see the previous 90min replays? Or are the 90min replays only for season subcribers?

Maybe it wasn't clear... but that was the question I was answering! For ad hoc subscribers, as far as I remember, previous matches are not available - and even the one you're paying for is not available after 24hrs. I think that's the case, but I wouldn't bet my life on me being right!

Thanks. Just what I feared. No point to buy season ticket anymore ☹️.
And there is not any subscriber who would 'loan' his/hers password for couple of days (non matchdays)?

Help on ifollow Please

I will be watching the game live on Sunday in Spain, via ifollow. I have done this before and works great to watch on the iPad. Costs about 6 euros.

As there will be a few of us watching this time I have spent 40quid on a gadget that supposedly allows the iPad to be connected to the tv via hdmi. However on testing I get sound only, no picture. Works fine for some video sites, but won’t work on ifollow (or Sky go).

Anyone got a solution?

Help on ifollow Please

I will be watching the game live on Sunday in Spain, via ifollow. I have done this before and works great to watch on the iPad. Costs about 6 euros.

As there will be a few of us watching this time I have spent 40quid on a gadget that supposedly allows the iPad to be connected to the tv via hdmi. However on testing I get sound only, no picture. Works fine for some video sites, but won’t work on ifollow (or Sky go).

Anyone got a solution?
Could be to do with flash. Im pretty sure that ifollow uses neulion which uses flash.

Help on ifollow Please

Anyone got a solution?

There are cables that you plug into the iPad and the HDMI end into the TV. Cost less than £10 on Amazon. £40 is crazy.

As for your blank screen problem...... I'm afraid that I don't have a definitive answer but, it happened to me a couple of times throughout the season, but I just kept persevering and it eventually fixed itself.

Try different HDMI ports, load ifollow before you connect the gadget and visa versa.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, and my advice seems simplistic and daft....but that's my experience with the issue you're facing.

Edit to add: Are you using the ifollow app, or via an internet browser? Try both.

Also, as Raef suggests.... maybe try installing a flash player on the iPad.

Last edited:
Help on ifollow Please

Anyone got a solution?
Don't know about ifollow, but sky go can't be accessed via iPad and hdmi cable

It does work in Spain using a laptop and hdmi though. Whether Ifollow is the same or not I don't know

Cheers all. I will try all suggestions. Have been testing using the app, but I seem to remember last time had to go through the website so that may help.
The 40 quid genuine iPad version apparently is the only one that works for this streaming ( even though it doesn’t) according to Amazon reviews. So I thought better to spend 40 than waste 10........
It will at least be a useful gadget for some other work related things I need