PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ifs Buts and Maybes

If we are honest, we will admit that are the third best team in the division, and that Brentford and Wolves deserved the automatic promotion places.

If we are honest, we will admit that are the third best team in the division, and that Brentford and Wolves deserved the automatic promotion places.

Wolves and Brentford are definitely the best two sides - the league table doesn't lie !

BUT I am not convinced that we are the 3rd best side - I think Rotherham and Orient might have something to say about that

The butterfly effect!

..we may have beaten Brentford and become complacent and gone on a losing streak. We are where we are.

Wolves and Brentford are definitely the best two sides - the league table doesn't lie !

BUT I am not convinced that we are the 3rd best side - I think Rotherham and Orient might have something to say about that

All round, we are better than both, and will prove it by finishing third. However I fear Rotherham in the play offs.

If we had beaten Brentford last Friday, we would now be sat in 2nd place, going to Crewe for automatic promotion!!