PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Injuries & Suspensions 2023/24

Sorry I didn’t let the cat out of the bag on the injury front yesterday as I was asked specifically not to let on the full extent of BP’s injury.

I did let a certain few know early in the morn via private message but I didn’t want to go too public but can now confirm it is 6-8 weeks so RL knows his assessment of ‘4 games’ is absolute bullshit

Sorry I didn’t let the cat out of the bag on the injury front yesterday as I was asked specifically not to let on the full extent of BP’s injury.

I did let a certain few know early in the morn via private message but I didn’t want to go too public but can now confirm it is 6-8 weeks so RL knows his assessment of ‘4 games’ is absolute bullshit
Back in April then? thats going to be damaging unless Seary can make the step up or Brady continues with his decent performances.

The gaffer is really struggling with cold sores this Winter isn't he?

Felt sorry for him getting one shown live on Sky for the Leeds game, now he's got one v the Plastics too.

The gaffer is really struggling with cold sores this Winter isn't he?

Felt sorry for him getting one shown live on Sky for the Leeds game, now he's got one v the Plastics too.

putting some weight on too - all the beer from woody bonuses

Has there been any news of Kian Taylor? Seems like he's been out forever with his broken arm?

Would have been another useful option to have at RWB

Tbf it’ll be 5 weeks since the Cardiff game by the time we play Plymouth (5 games time)

Does anyone know when the next 5/10 yellow card rule cut off is now and how close our players are to it?
Resets on the 9th after the Stoke game

Potts and Holmes both on 8 but also out injured, Lindsay on 7, Browne on 6

Fun fact, we are the joint dirtiest team in terms of yellow cards. 80 this season, same as Southampton and one more than Wednesday, who also have managed 4 reds