PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lancashire Police

Well I thought last seasons handling of this fixture was about as bad as it could get.

This year has absolutely eclipsed it.

Blackpool South train station has just been attacked by 300+ Blackpool fans with weapons and flares, and not a policeman in sight.

Lost for words.

Well I thought last seasons handling of this fixture was about as bad as it could get.

This year has absolutely eclipsed it.

Blackpool South train station has just been attacked by 300+ Blackpool fans with weapons and flares, and not a policeman in sight.

Lost for words.
It's not just lancs police, it's the whole fucki g police around the uk

Have to agree. We left a few mins early to get back to the car and away before any trouble. What do the police do? Pen us in outside the ground. Once again by the time we reached the car we were walking towards hoards of shitpool fans getting loads of abuse. We could have been away. Ridiculous.

Hope everyone is OK.

Lancashire Constabulary are utterly incompetent.

I went by train last year & there were police when we arrived but not when we left.

Obviously the majority will be North Enders but I would’ve thought a few of their lot would be there as well?

Have to agree. We left a few mins early to get back to the car and away before any trouble. What do the police do? Pen us in outside the ground. Once again by the time we reached the car we were walking towards hoards of shitpool fans getting loads of abuse. We could have been away. Ridiculous.

Absolutely the same situation as last season.

Lessons should’ve been learned.

Genuinely unbelievable.

You think you can’t feel worse than you did at the final whistle.
Then you hear about this.
Hope nobody seriously hurt. There are likely to be young kids in with our fans. Do they give a shit?
There is no excuse for their actions. Living up to their “scum” name with little chance of identification or punishment.