PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Leicester at Home (Mon 29th - 8PM - Sky)

Really glad I can't get to the game on Monday due to other commitments. First time I've ever thanked Sky. Can't abide the thought of seeing the Leicester fans celebrating at OUR ground. Just hope that Craig and co have to sit and watch it, feel the hurt and pain of our feeble attempts, when we had a real chance to get into the top 6, and gives them all the kick up the arses they need to give THEIR team the support they need next season. Irrespective of who is manager.
Maybe the late Jim Bowen will appear in spirit an say " Craig, Peter, Ryan, come an look at what you could've won!" 😔

What sort of reception do we think Lowe will get on Monday after the game?

His latest presser saying we need to create more, 24 hours after saying we’ve been fantastic at home, is really just taking the piss

I feel this seasons 12/11 place finish my just be the straw that broke the camels back and his obvious badges analysis that we need to create more is just another embarrassing comment from him

I think he may be in for a rough ride.

His latest presser saying we need to create more, 24 hours after saying we’ve been fantastic at home, is really just taking the piss

I feel this seasons 12/11 place finish my just be the straw that broke the camels back and his obvious badges analysis that we need to create more is just another embarrassing comment from him

I don’t think there will be enough fans who can be bothered in the stadium. I can’t be bothered rushing home from work to get out to the ground on time

I’ll watch the game and piss straight off home.

I’ll watch the game and piss straight off home.

Same, can't really be arsed with watching them celebrate

At least with Ipswich currently winning they can't win the league on Monday (as it stands).

Just hope we actually give them a bit of a game to make it worth actually staying for the full match.

I think that quite a lot of North End season ticket holders will give this a swerve….. Nothing to play for !!

I’ve said it before, but it will be quite frustrating for those Leicester fans who couldn’t get a ticket and will have to watch it on Sky especially when they see all the empty seats.
I'll be at Deepdale Ando, let's face it's crap on telly these days. Hang on, we're on telly aren't we?.

A very quiet one - along with the reception for the players .
I'll be off asap.
Meanwhile let's hope we can keep Leicester in the play-offs.
That would rub their noses in it - the smug gits.

Leicester can now - and probably will do - win the title tomorrow evening at Deepdale.

I can't make the game due to starting work at 2200.

After the fulltime whistle v Norwich, nobody knew this game was to be changed so I can't even say "See you next season" to my mates who I attend with.

Really hope that we spoil their party though. A repeat of the last game of the season Boro performance in the 4-1 game (I'll take 2-1 quite happily) would be nice. Front foot, pressing high and aggressive.

Really glad I can't get to the game on Monday due to other commitments. First time I've ever thanked Sky. Can't abide the thought of seeing the Leicester fans celebrating at OUR ground. Just hope that Craig and co have to sit and watch it, feel the hurt and pain of our feeble attempts, when we had a real chance to get into the top 6, and gives them all the kick up the arses they need to give THEIR team the support they need next season. Irrespective of who is manager.
I think you may have the owners confused with people that give a stuff.

Really hope that we spoil their party though. A repeat of the last game of the season Boro performance in the 4-1 game (I'll take 2-1 quite happily) would be nice. Front foot, pressing high and agaggressive.
I really didn't expect to beat Boro on last day few seasons ago even more so by 4 goals that was a fantastic performance against a side who could of got top 6 not been many of these type of performances but just maybe we could tomorrow night. We need to get at them but no doubt it will be a performance where we are asking same questions as always with RL.

On are day we can be allright But these days don't often happen.