PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lowe

survey

I think the love affair has ended, why take off the two best players. The chants of you don't know what your doing sums it all up.

They need to aim their anger at the board not the manager
I’m annoyed at the board , but on matchdays it’s Lowe who sets the team up and makes the tactical changes / subs.

We all know we needed a striker , but we still have enough quality in the squad to get some wins… none at home so far.

I think we need to get ready for League 1

I’m annoyed at the board , but on matchdays it’s Lowe who sets the team up and makes the tactical changes / subs.

We all know we needed a striker , but we still have enough quality in the squad to get some wins… none at home so far.

I think we need to get ready for League 1
I'm starting to worry we are heading down the table. Goals win games, it doesn't matter how well we play, we don't score, we go down. Its really bad. The club have fucking conned us.

I'm going Greece tomorrow amd I always buy my pne top to travel in and spread the good news whilst away. I've not bothered this Time. Genuinely not bothered

I agree but the love affair has ended I feel let down with all the promises. Record braking Season Tickets but no end product going to be a long season. No way are SU going up.

Loads of managers at this level get very little support. It is what it is and he needs to do the job with what he has been given
That was my point really in post #9…

We are where we are…

Work with what you have got Lowe and don’t look for excuses.

We have enough good players at the club but we need to use them correctly.

Worse thing now is we have to endure more boring Football next week with Mr Southgate. I want pne to play next week to try to put it right but they probably won't, they can't fucking score so bottoms up to hoping for a 0 0 next game

Loads of managers at this level get very little support. It is what it is and he needs to do the job with what he has been given
Agreed but they still get backed more than us, our scouting set up is a joke. If your got going to spend money on ready made well known players you need to scout well ..we don't this board is a joke and need to leave