PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day Thread : Cardiff V Donkey Lashers 22/05/09 - CCC Play Off Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK

`Contrafribularities', sir?
Staff member
Patron
Match Day Thread : Cardiff V Donkey Lashers 22/05/09 - CCC Play Off Final

Please use this thread to post comments on this match.

We are showing them far too much respect with all the blackpool threads appearing. And tbh its pissing me off.

If they win we may as well change the name to blackpool-online :eek:

We are showing them far too much respect with all the blackpool threads appearing. And tbh its pissing me off.

The only reason we have made this thread, is to stop loads of different threads fella.

Just shown Blackpool 'fans' on SSN, and they're chanting, but the 'fans' in camera view have no idea what the words are!! Embarrassing!

I don't think it's a case of giving them any respect...it's a case of us knowing whether we will be playing them next season...and I for one hope we are!!!

Cardiff_City_FC.png

Can anyone confirm whether the National Anthem is being played today? Yes I know some of you won't give a monkeys but I feel if Cardiff don't want the National Anthem then they should naff off to a Welsh League! I friggin hate Blackpoo and I friggin hate the Welsh, even before I heard about the National Anthem...What a terrific game this is going to be when I don't want any bloody team out of the two to make it to the Prem :rolleyes:

Can't really begrudge a city that has given us that bevvy of beauties and most importantly good old Shakin' Stevens a place in the Premiership.

Compare that to Blackpool's contribution:

donkeyblackp460.jpg

Can anyone confirm whether the National Anthem is being played today? Yes I know some of you won't give a monkeys but I feel if Cardiff don't want the National Anthem then they should naff off to a Welsh League! I friggin hate Blackpoo and I friggin hate the Welsh, even before I heard about the National Anthem...What a terrific game this is going to be when I don't want any bloody team out of the two to make it to the Prem :rolleyes:

The ideal scenario would be if they both lost.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.