PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Members profile

I haven't a clue, we are all anonymous anyway so I don't see the point, anybody care to say why you hide your profile?

My profile is hidden, at the moment, because of a certain stalking ex poster who has had numerous bans. Ive done the same on Twitter too.
Sorry to hear that. Genuinely!
But how does restricting who can see your profile deter that?

Sorry to hear that. Genuinely!
But how does restricting who can see your profile deter that?
He was using his twitter account to link me as a rabid anti semite by directing people to my profile on here.

I say using his account, he has many, constantly creating new profiles, on twitter, he does the same here too.

Im not the only one on here he stalks either.

He was using his twitter account to link me as a rabid anti semite by directing people to my profile on here.

I say using his account, he has many, constantly creating new profiles, on twitter, he does the same here too.

Sounds like a right sad bastard.
I presume he's single.

living your life through social media just attracts cranks, just find more to do with your valuable time than social media or this place, simples.

Oh, thank you. I can’t say I’m any wiser on hiding it or why I would need to. I’m a total technophobe. Mind I don’t need to hide it I don’t think.
Hardly anyone does and I agree, there's no point. It doesn't give anyone personal information or anything like that.