PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Messages of support - worldwide

Add Orono, Maine to that list, Jim. I'll be up bright and early watching PNE from home. Is 7am too early for a pint?

I'd say 7am is probably as good a time as any for a pint to be honest! I'll be on the beers well before that tomorrow morning, out of necessity for my sanity as much as anything!

I was away on business last week with a lasher..... we got on well throughout the week, but then when I was getting out of the taxi at my front door on Thursday night , I said to him that North End would probably cock it up and end up in the play offs to which he replied " Fingers Crossed Eh !! "

I've converted my Japanese housemate into a North End fan. He's got more merchandise than me!

He wishes us well. Saké if we win!

I've got the whole of the Reading FC groundstaff team calling each other CHA and dancing around singing the JOEY Garner song. Gave one of them a North end scarf to watch the game with tomorrow. All supporting North End.

Fingers and toes crossed here in Adelaide - my 2 teenage sons will be scratching their heads at my mood swings sitting in front of the PC tonight.

MICKROBBY. Following P.N.E from VANCOUVER CANADA.got PNE subscription usullaly listen live but NOT tommorow...could not stand the stress-besides the game is played early morning for mr-so thats my excuse---good luck boys

I've converted my Japanese housemate into a North End fan. He's got more merchandise than me!

He wishes us well. Saké if we win!

Haha, nice one! I'll be watching from my apartment in Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken, though I'll probably indulge in a tipple of nice plum wine if we win - can't stand sake unfortunately!