PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Critchley to be sacked (Quits to become Villa Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On here - John Welsh slipped and Sam Clucas was in on goal . Sam Clucas got himself moves to Hull , played in the Premier League , for Swansea and now for Stoke for a reason ?

However if I remember right PNE blew a chance of automatic promotion as runners up to Champions Bristol City instead of MK Dons against Colchester ?

Blame me for that. I lifted the playoff curse so we had to drop to 3rd for it to take effect.

On here - John Welsh slipped and Sam Clucas was in on goal . Sam Clucas got himself moves to Hull , played in the Premier League , for Swansea and now for Stoke for a reason ?

However if I remember right PNE blew a chance of automatic promotion as runners up to Champions Bristol City instead of MK Dons against Colchester ?

I'm surprised there was only 15,641 on, I'd have thought that there would have been more.

I see that the Blackpool fans have put aside their feelings towards one another now the Oyston’s no longer have anything to do with the club:
RE: Super Club
By Bally 1 day ago
Most of those that go to Fleetwood and Fylde will probably have been Pool fans originally anyway. Nowadays F and F are a good alternative for those that don't want to mix with Scabs at Bloomfield Rd.

Does that idiot still dress up in Orange Paint? Does he still watch them?

Good question. Not sure if I'm right, but I remember him being accompanied by a female in a similar costume. Or is my memory on the wane? Could it be our old pal Left Back Darton?

"Tangoman", I believe.

Was rumoured on the quiet forum he'd gone all Dingle Gloryhunter when the boycott was at its "height".

Last sighting of him on there seems to be this thread, where he was keen to be in the away end at Plastics with [ahem] 1,114 Lashers.

"Tangoman", I believe.

Was rumoured on the quiet forum he'd gone all Dingle Gloryhunter when the boycott was at its "height".

Last sighting of him on there seems to be this thread, where he was keen to be in the away end at Plastics with [ahem] 1,114 Lashers.

What a attention seeking wanker.

I actually have some sympathy to the genuine lashers having this plastic bellend associated with them.

What a attention seeking wanker.

I actually have some sympathy to the genuine lashers having this plastic bellend associated with them.

I believe it was B'stard Rovers at first , then the Donkey Botherers , the Dingles make sense as he can get himself on Sky Sports / MOTD ? - well could !

Apparently some of the Blackpool fans found him very irritating as he was only interested in playing up to the cameras with Bessie Bunter

There was another story about him having to do the four minute mile across the car park at Cardiff , Blackpool were winning and the Cardiff fans spotted him

Status
Not open for further replies.