PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

I often wonder why such a poverty stricken area has such a high tory vote, but then I remember it's that deluded lot.
Both North and South seats ( like quite a few Seaside towns ) were staunch Tory for years , one used to be just Blackpool North then it was changed to Blackpool North and Fleetwood ( which the Lashers didn't like )

Then Joan Humble overturned a circa 22,000 Tory majority in 1997 . However there was a boundary commission change when Blackpool North was merged with Cleveleys which favoured Tory Paul Maynard . Fleetwood was combined with Lancaster which went Tory as the Lib Dem student vote split the progressive vote .- EricOllerenshaw ? .

Lancaster and Fleetwood went back to Labour with Corbynista Cat Smith which the ' alt right ' such as Guido Fawkes bitterly resented .

When Theresa May called a general election throwing away her majority , she came up to Squires Gate early in the morning by private plane . The Tories targeted both Lancaster and Fleetwood along with Gordon Marsden's Blackpool South . It was a whistle stop tour , there was a seat in Bolton that they were after too .

Blackpool South certainly has some history , it used to be Lord Peter Blaker'( or Cold War Pete to some of the locals ) 's domain for years . He was also the one that said I want that man ( Owen Oyston ) behind bars .

There was a Tory ( Nick Hawkins ) that took over that went on ' the chicken run ) after seeing the polling figures in 1997 . it stayed Labour until all that populist nonsense with Boris Johnson and Brexit in 2019 .

Raggy also threatened to assault Gordon Marsden and wipe Preston off the map when he stood for parliament .

Does everyone remember when Raggy went to the training ground and gave a rousing speech to the players in order to give them a lift and keep them away from relegation?

2 days later, they were 3-0 down to Cardiff before HT 🤣

This has absolutely no relevance to anything. I just randomly thought about it and it did make me laugh. Set of bellends.

Does everyone remember when Raggy went to the training ground and gave a rousing speech to the players in order to give them a lift and keep them away from relegation?

2 days later, they were 3-0 down to Cardiff before HT 🤣

This has absolutely no relevance to anything. I just randomly thought about it and it did make me laugh. Set of bellends.
And didn't he post them to what app as well according to AVFTT.

Another thread about us on their MB, and they say we are obsessed with them!

There will be lots of empty seats live on ITV 4 / ITV x tonight……

Should be good for a laugh…..

Blackpool have sold 5,000 and Forest 2,000 , massive gate against a prem team
I wonder if your 'pal', the one who queried your username, will be in attendance. 😁🤔🙄

Best Fans in Europe have sold less for a home fixture against a Prem team in an FA Cup replay than we did to London when there was only one train back.

Some of those who stayed behind after a 4-0 drubbing, did so in spite of the fact that it risked missing their train.

We’ve a long way to go to catch up with our neighbours, the Best Fans in Europe.

Best Fans in Europe have sold less for a home fixture against a Prem team in an FA Cup replay than we did to London when there was only one train back.

Some of those who stayed behind after a 4-0 drubbing, did so in spite of the fact that it risked missing their train.

We’ve a long way to go to catch up with our neighbours, the Best Fans in Europe.
As a club, team, stadium, history and fan base, we are levels above them and deep down they fuckin well know it.

There will be lots of empty seats live on ITV 4 / ITV x tonight……

Should be good for a laugh…..

Blackpool have sold 5,000 and Forest 2,000 , massive gate against a prem team
I'll definitely be watching.
I don’t give a stuff if they win or lose but it'll be great looking at a half empty orange seated stadium.

I'll definitely be watching.
I don’t give a stuff if they win or lose but it'll be great looking at a half empty orange seated stadium.

Half empty? They'll be lucky!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣