PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Next Election!

kpc

Who would you vote for?

Given that the two mainstream party's have fucked up the country between them over the last 50 years by undoing each others work as we wobbled from left wing to right wing stances , we now find a situation where both Conservative and Labour are fighting over whats left of the middle ground.

The liberals are looking like the only viable choice for me anyway and the sad thing is I would only vote that way to hold my vote from the two main party's which would hopefully leave (if others followed suit) a party in power with a very small majority or a minority party forming the gov (not realy good).

The last two stints that Lab and the Tory's have had they had big majority's and as such could do almost anything they wanted perhaps that wasn't ideal considering the state we are in now? a bit more accountability is what is required I think

Tory. Voting Liberal is just wasting a vote.

Impressionable young man who has no idea how bad the last Tory party were in "Vote Tory" shocker.

If you think things are bad now, wait until these shysters get in, they'll take corruption to new levels, like they've always done.

Tory. Voting Liberal is just wasting a vote.

If you keep believing what those shisters from the big two parties, we'll end up with two parties corrupt to the core...O wait.

Seriously, vote for who you believe in and tell people to do the same. Don't get suckered in by Labour and the torys "wasted vote" campaign. It just makes you look like a sheep.

I will vote labour, the wounds of the last tory administration are still too raw.

I can't bring myself to vote Tory, ever. I can't believe that folk seem to forget how corrupt and in it for themselves they were, and if Thatcher was still in power, we'd probably be working for a bowl of rice.

Impressionable young man who has no idea how bad the last Tory party were in "Vote Tory" shocker.

If you think things are bad now, wait until these shysters get in, they'll take corruption to new levels, like they've always done.

There is no one as corrupt and as bent as this Labour government, nothing comes close. What makes it even worse than unlike other parties Labour seem to promote the ones who get caught! No Tory Prime Minister's wife was ever caught smuggling stuff into the country to avoid duty or caught stealing money to buy flats in Bristol!!!

I grew up in the 80s under a Tory government that repaired and strengthened an almost non-existant economy left by the 70s Labour lot who were arse-raped daily by the militant trade unions.

In came Thatcher, tore the Unions to bits and got Britain back on the straight and narrow whilst winning and making a profit from the Falklands War.

We do need a Labour government now and again. Just to show the people how badly they run a country. This lot have just overstayed their welcome a bit longer than most.