PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

It'll be interesting to see if Thewhites now reverts to his former user name. Look out for someone coming back after a couple of months away :)
tumblr_oyp1uvi9mZ1u7n17do2_250.gifv

Kathrine has sent me this note 😂

They've both got it wrong on this tbf, but I understand your point.

Held my hands up on that one.

Was totally misled - not sure why but it did prompt the club in summoning PSC to Deepdale so maybe it was deliberately.

Kirchner was clearly trying to get a bargain, like Trev did with Ingol / Euxton.

Where north end professional in terms of the Ingol development plans? Or is using the fanbase seen as fair game and simply what professionals do?

You won't find me ever defending the ownership regarding Ingol.

It's was then and is still now totally unacceptable way to treat your supporters.

Regardless of Kirchner's situation, the fact the they are trying to include Ingol in any sale of the club is farcical and I hope fans start pushing them on this.

Someone should have gone on the radio today and asked why fans are hearing that assets like Ingol have been stumbling blocks to the takeover. And ask that the club come on air to explain why we own a piece of land that has no real worth to the football club. Wouldn't that be wild?
That sounds dangerously like protest group talk.

Are you not of the body?

PSC aren't going to ask any difficult questions ever - unless it's about crisp flavours in the tent.

And the media are now only going to ask "the fans" what they think of the PNE situation by asking the PSC as a proxy, as our so-called representatives - and the media will no doubt conclude "the fans" are a bunch of compliant dullards.

I’ve asked the Club 4 times in the last 6 months to have an immediate fans forum like of the past. The answer has been none are scheduled. For me it is now a must that this happens and fans and management can honestly share their thoughts.

You won't find me ever defending the ownership regarding Ingol. It's was then and is still now totally unacceptable way to treat your supporters. Regardless of Kirchner's situation, the fact the they are trying to included Ingol in any sale of the club is farcical and I hope fans start pushing them on this.
Thanks for the clarification. I just think it's important when suggesting Kirchner be more professional, to accept the club itself has been less than professional at times.

Hopefully someone representing the fans will ask some serious questions. But not if radio Lancs are gonna give airtime to the cheerleading squad on days like today which could be pivotal to the club's future.

That sounds dangerously like protest group talk.

Are you not of the body?

PSC aren't going to ask any difficult questions ever - unless it's about crisp flavours in the tent.

And the media are now only going to ask "the fans" what they think of the PNE situation by asking the PSC as a proxy, as our so-called representatives - and the media will no doubt conclude "the fans" are a bunch of compliant dullards.
I'd say most club's in this country wouldnt have a fans group like ours. I'd hope not anyway. On a day like today fans should be questioning why a takeover deal has fallen through.

But we are so ground down as a fanbase it feels like it'll be another shrug of our shoulders as we drift on to yet another season of watching the same mistakes being made, the same corners being cut and the overall attitude of "be happy you're not a derby fan".

Yet, I'd wager right now, derby will get promoted to the Premiership before we do, if the Hemmings family remain in place.

But we are so ground down as a fanbase it feels like it'll be another shrug of our shoulders as we drift on to yet another season of watching the same mistakes being made, the same corners being cut and the overall attitude of "be happy you're not a derby fan".

Yet, I'd wager right now, derby will get promoted to the Premiership before we do, if the Hemmings family remain in place.

Noooooooo The Riddler is a "frenzy of activity" preparing our contract renewals as we speak...

Noooooooo The Riddler is a "frenzy of activity" preparing our contract renewals as we speak...

I found the comments about Season Tickets interesting.

Trying to pass off a delay on the takeover, like we don't wait until July to release our season tickets and then week before the season for our shitty template shirts.

More of the same coming up... can't wait.

Held my hands up on that one.

Was totally misled - not sure why but it did prompt the club in summoning PSC to Deepdale so maybe it was deliberately.

You won't find me ever defending the ownership regarding Ingol.

It's was then and is still now totally unacceptable way to treat your supporters.

Regardless of Kirchner's situation, the fact the they are trying to include Ingol in any sale of the club is farcical and I hope fans start pushing them on this.
Do you reckon CK had the money to match his wild ambitions?

Previous owner, but lets judge the son/family on the actions of their father, logical that isn't it.

I know that you believe that promises were made to Ryan Lowe about recruitment when he was appointed by the current owner.

If you were him, wouldn't you have realised that those promises were probably meaningless the moment the current owner entered into negotiations to sell the club 2 months after you were appointed?