PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Maybe reported already but derby telegraph article indicating CK net wealth of £3 to £4 million with quite a few comments from derby fans questioning how could he be in line to buy Derby and how can he be preferred to mike Ashley,feels like this might unravel. There must be other funding he is looking to draw on but it doesn’t feel right otherwise, does feel like we are well out of it

More manoeuvring to come before the vulture Ashley acquires Derby.

That’s my guess.

May have dodged a bullet.
Yeah, it all sounds very opaque. The fact that he (allegedly, see above) just showed up with a bank statement and a tale about bitcoin investments isn't very confidence-inspiring. Even if he has maneuvered his way to cash of 60m from bitcoin trading, it's not really a sustainable source of long-term income. It's possibly also not known if he's paid out capital gains on that yet.

Even if it got past the club I wonder if the EFL would just throw it out anyway.

Has that previously been cited as a reason why his bid to buy us was ended? I believe not.

One thing we thought we did know was he had funds to buy derby previously so that prob counts for us too. And it appears things didn't progress enough to get to the business plan stage anyway.

Has that previously been cited as a reason why his bid to buy us was ended? I believe not.

One thing we thought we did know was he had funds to buy derby previously so that prob counts for us too. And it appears things didn't progress enough to get to the business plan stage anyway.
Brand new info I believe.

On the offer being thrown out, it was rumoured he'd tried slashing the price (probably during the face to face meetings in Manchester), but never confirmed.

That the club had to allegedly write his business plan for him is bizarre. Pretty sure he said he'd submitted one for Derby so he must have been taking the piss with us. He also seemed to have plenty of ideas on Twitter... which may have just been post-meeting face saving after he was laughed out of talks? Or an attempt to excite Derby again.

All of this just points to "chancer".

Come on, theWhites. Tell me I'm wrong.

Tell you what though, if he's taken preferred bidder status, buggers it up and Derby run out of money he will have absolutely wrecked them.

Last edited:
Incidentally, report here from The Sun (sorry) points out that Slync raised 58m in series financing.

Sounds very close to the 60m that was allegedly shown on a bank statement (the amount mentioned in the previously linked article). May just be a coincidence.

1649463199725.png

Incidentally, report here from The Sun (sorry) points out that Slync raised 58m in series financing.

Sounds very close to the 60m that was allegedly shown on a bank statement (the amount mentioned in the previously linked article). May just be a coincidence.

View attachment 7130

He is now saying that his wealth is from private investments and crypto currency dealings.........🤔🤔🤔🤔🤑🐍

Well this has all gotten very interesting very quickly.

“Sources” say Kirchner doesn’t have the funds which would tie in with Ridsdale saying the other day that the club had their suspicions.

Yet on Twitter Derby fans are saying he’s sat down with Rooney and co and gone through the business plan etc and everyone at the club is satisfied.

I guess we’ll find out one way or another on May 7th.

Very vocal on Twitter once again doing a Q and A with Derby fans , all sounds very familiar

The worry I guess for them is IF he was to get to the end of his period of exclusivity and pull out again that would leave them in the mire

No idea which way it goes but he’s insisting he’s not a tyre kicker having spent 500,000 so far on due diligence

Here’s the link to the Mail article

That's pretty damming to be fair and kind of falls in line with the snippets we have heard.

He claims we tried to add 10% on the price which is odd considering his final offer was 5 million below the original agreed price.

Looks like we certainly dodged a bullet.

Derby and Kirchner are well matched.

Surely he knew about ingol and the package right at the start ?
In the long term and to perhaps attract a serous bidder the Hemmings family could build houses on Euxton and deliver what was promised at Ingol…I’m sure that would make a sale a lot more attractive.