PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

This cannot be correct because B_Side_The-C-Side has posted on their site:
"Everyone knows Kirchner went back to Derby.......Hemmings/Ridsdale didn't 'kick him out'
You all waited with baited breath for him to come back.........But he didn't come back.......he just preferred Derby.....it's common knowledge"

And we all know that the Blackpool fans know wverything about our club and that whatever they post is truthful.
Couple of ways to interpret this....

1/ Hemmings told him to get knotted ("insulted" him) and Kirchner wandered off in a huff leaving his lowball bid behind him.
2/ Kirchner fancied Derby more and tried to save a bit of face by leaving his lowball bid behind him.
3/ He's a deluded fantasist who likes to be seen and talked about.

Who knows?

Kind of irrelevant really as now it seems he hasn't a pot to piss in.

Couple of ways to interpret this....

1/ Hemmings told him to get knotted ("insulted" him) and Kirchner wandered off in a huff leaving his lowball bid behind him.
2/ Kirchner fancied Derby more and tried to save a bit of face by leaving his lowball bid behind him.
3/ He's a deluded fantasist who likes to be seen and talked about.

Who knows?

Kind of irrelevant really as now it seems he hasn't a pot to piss in.

Kirchner may as well put a bid in for Blackpoo then 😂😂😂

I take everything the lashers say with a pinch of salt. If you put them altogether you would struggle to find enough brains to form a half wit.
I’ve just landed back in the UK yesterday into Manchester airport. I decided to park at one of the “off site” car parks (Jet Parks).
As I was waiting at the clearly marked shuttle bus stop to get back to the car park, a man wearing a Blackpool shirt came & stood waiting also (obviously I moved over a little so his shitty shirt didn’t burn me).
As the first shuttle bus arrived at the stop, it was clearly displayed as Jet Parks 3. The Blackpool fan stuck his head in the door of the bus & asked if it was for Jet Parks Ringway, to which the driver replied “no this is Jet Parks 3 bus” “Jet Parks Ringway will be here shortly displaying Jet Parks Ringway on the front”.
This same Blackpool fan asked the next 3 shuttle bus drivers all the same question, even though they all clearly displayed anything but ‘Jet Parks Ringway’
I just watched on thinking… living up to their reputation here… wow

I’ve just landed back in the UK yesterday into Manchester airport. I decided to park at one of the “off site” car parks (Jet Parks).
As I was waiting at the clearly marked shuttle bus stop to get back to the car park, a man wearing a Blackpool shirt came & stood waiting also (obviously I moved over a little so his shitty shirt didn’t burn me).
As the first shuttle bus arrived at the stop, it was clearly displayed as Jet Parks 3. The Blackpool fan stuck his head in the door of the bus & asked if it was for Jet Parks Ringway, to which the driver replied “no this is Jet Parks 3 bus” “Jet Parks Ringway will be here shortly displaying Jet Parks Ringway on the front”.
This same Blackpool fan asked the next 3 shuttle bus drivers all the same question, even though they all clearly displayed anything but ‘Jet Parks Ringway’
He probably thought it would take him to a theme park based on ringpieces.

100% going to be a Netflix documentary about this douche bag
98e4f48a-3cae-4a1e-b16e-1c8181f10ad8_text.gif
:ROFLMAO:

A few years ago me and the wife were having a meal in a village pub. A guy at the bar was loudly acting the fool throughout - noisy but not really offensive. Eventually his mate turned to us and said, "You'll have to excuse my mate, only he'll be village idiot when his dad dies."
Funny as hell but remembering it got me thinking, who is the village idiot in Blackpool? There must be a hell of a lot of competition!

A few years ago me and the wife were having a meal in a village pub. A guy at the bar was loudly acting the fool throughout - noisy but not really offensive. Eventually his mate turned to us and said, "You'll have to excuse my mate, only he'll be village idiot when his dad dies."
Funny as hell but remembering it got me thinking, who is the village idiot in Blackpool? There must be a hell of a lot of competition!
It must be the most competitive and keenly sought after village idiot crown in the world. Who will win the rust coloured dildo award? There is a pool of 50,000 to choose from.

This saga isn't over yet... (Gellaw NewCo 204 Ltd is the new Derby owner Clowes' holding company)

The new owner took over Gellaw NewCo 202 Ltd, which owns Pride Park stadium.

That 204 husk is the bit that owes money to MSD - that will be staying with Mel Morris.

This saga isn't over yet... (Gellaw NewCo 204 Ltd is the new Derby owner Clowes' holding company)

If you look on Companies house the 204 company Morris was resigned on. 17 June and Clowes was appointed on the 17th. Which presumably is how a takeover has happened that the previous owner has relinquished ownership. It’s a quicker way than having to transfer between completely new companies. I know where I work when we were taken over there were a nest of “bidcos” that were created to allow it to happen via changing the directors of those intermediaries to reflect the new ownership in a short space of time

Though obviously we can await the real picture in due course. There are lots of Gellaw entities with Morris on the register, 204 is one he isn’t anymore

If you look on Companies house the 204 company Morris was resigned on. 17 June and Clowes was appointed on the 17th. Which presumably is how a takeover has happened that the previous owner has relinquished ownership. It’s a quicker way than having to transfer between completely new companies. I know where I work when we were taken over there were a nest of “bidcos” that were created to allow it to happen via changing the directors of those intermediaries to reflect the new ownership in a short space of time

Though obviously we can await the real picture in due course. There are lots of Gellaw entities with Morris on the register, 204 is one he isn’t anymore
I think you've got the 202 and 204 the wrong way round.

Gellaw NewCo 202 is the vehicle that owns Pride Park and is now owned by Clowes.

Gellaw NewCo 204 is the toxic shell containing all the MSD debt and still owned by Mel Morris.