PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

So there you go. I will continue to vote for what is right, which isn’t always the status quo. Brave people make difficult decisions and can only pray that those in power listen and deliver before its to late.

I think that with Johnson, Cummings and the big corporations calling the shots here, and others like them elsewhere, prayers may prove to be futile.

Well done. Youve accepted the displacement of responsibility of all our ills onto the EU. I dont albeit Im agnostic whether we are in or out. I can see advantages of being out but not with the current clown. As I said, I hope you wont perpetuate your myopia when Johnson blames our next calamity on the Scots, Irish, eco warriors, civil servants, judges, refugees etc. Since youre so impressionable.
Yawn.

Show me anywhere where I have supported Johnson, or May before him.

Try harder, your responses are tediously weak.

I think that with Johnson, Cummings and the big corporations calling the shots here, and others like them elsewhere, prayers may prove to be futile.
You may be right,

But it was no different when the eu big guns were calling the shots.

I voted for change.

Yawn.

Show me anywhere where I have supported Johnson, or May before him.

Try harder, your responses are tediously weak.

You've never openly supported them. Just massively assisted his access to power like a naive good'un and perversely his anti democratic and austerity intent. And along the way supported their refugee policy. Youve been used and abused.

Bollocks bollocks bollocks and bollocks.

I voted against the Tories both here and in the EU. You're the fucking sheep voter, not me.

Bollocks bollocks bollocks and bollocks.

I voted against the Tories both here and in the EU. You're the fucking sheep voter, not me.

Err...at one point rhe sun shone out of frogfaces arse for you as a means to an end. When everyone with half a braincell could foresee he was the tory stooge he turned out to be.

Ownership not change

Correct

We give or deny the Governing party at the time and mandate to carry out that change
If it turns out they miss use it the remedy is clear
Next time we vote them out
Simple really, I find it difficult why posters can't understand that

I challenge anyone (of sane mind) to watch this idiot’s interview with Breakfast this morning and still say he knows what he’s doing or will be anything but a disaster. There was nothing that made any sense, he rambled throughout and every sentence was incoherent.

His idea of fundraising or crowdfunding to pay for Big Ben to strike to signal what he calls Brexit is like something from Not The Nine O Clock News. He also said his oven ready trade deal wasn’t guaranteed or even finished, only that it was ‘epically’ likely.

Moron.

I challenge anyone (of sane mind) to watch this idiot’s interview with Breakfast this morning and still say he knows what he’s doing or will be anything but a disaster. There was nothing that made any sense, he rambled throughout and every sentence was incoherent.

His idea of fundraising or crowdfunding to pay for Big Ben to strike to signal what he calls Brexit is like something from Not The Nine O Clock News. He also said his oven ready trade deal wasn’t guaranteed or even finished, only that it was ‘epically’ likely.

Moron.
Surely none of us should be surprised in the slightest. The spaffer in chief has never done detail, never discerned the difference between truth and lies or fact and fiction and has always bluffed his way through life. Elect a charlatan and this is what you get.

Moron.
I hope hes building good relations with our armed forces because for his own sake hes going to need them before this 5 year tenure is up.

Moron.

Saw some and wasn't surprised by anything.

I quite enjoyed the part when Dan Walker asked him where he was when the news about Trumps assassination of the Iranian General broke. Boris muttered that he "wasn't in the country" at that moment and then took the credit for organising the European response. When Walker pressed him and said "you were on holiday weren't you" he shuffled back into his chair like a naughty kid being reprimanded.

The most worrying bit I thought was when he said the Nuclear non-proliferation deal with Iran was a bad Obama deal and then appealed to Trump to do what he's great at, negotiating deals, and do his own Nuclear deal with Iran.

Surely none of us should be surprised in the slightest. The spaffer in chief has never done detail, never discerned the difference between truth and lies or fact and fiction and has always bluffed his way through life. Elect a charlatan and this is what you get.

Did I hear correctly when Walker asked him about the current Meghan and Harry issue with the Royal Family that his immediate response was "how do I dodge this one?"

Democracy. Everyone gets a vote. Those of an occasional 5 yearly interest in politics in a country that spawned Monty Python. When theres little choice and a bit of a bounder/jester about, hes going to get a few extra. Plus a little extra from the xenophobes and then those that ‘just want change’ like the double take bros. Hes brilliant in the most superfical TV way. BBC obliged with a sports commentator, their favourite as opposed to Naga. Not too politically or intellectually correct Id say. She might have got more to the point. He knocked about a few chummy jokes. Everybodys laughing. Apart from those sleeping in the bin bags down the road.

[
[/QUOTE]

He really is going to be in deep shit in a short time. No substance cant be hidden. Hes going to start thrashing out and its going to get nasty. Every time he appears, its even worse than you thought it was

Credit where it's due he's a master at passing on responsibility and blame.

Earlier in the week he told the nation live on BBC that he wanted the public to raise funds to to make Big Ben chime to mark the historic Brexit moment - what was his phrase "bung a bob to make Big Ben bong"?

Now that it's transpired that public donations can't actually be used for such a purpose he's swiftly distanced himself from the campaign and said that Big Ben was a matter for MPs. Nice one Boris. I've had the misfortune to work with ar*eholes like that in the past. Not a particularly redeeming characteristic.