PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Play-off chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I have no issue with Millwall winning. We had pretty much no chance. Don’t even think we will win tommorow.

A Coventry win and a Blackburn loss this weekend which means Blackburn will be out of it as well.
What do you mean “had” we are still in it until its mathematically impossible.

I think if Blackburn beat Luton and Coventry win this weekend its all over, since Blackburn play Millwall on the last game of the season and both teams will be on 68 points for that game.

Just about finishing as high as possible now. Need to put ourselves in the best position for attracting players in the summer.
I'd say it's more being attractive to all the clubs looking to loan. I don't think a player would care if we finished 18th or 7th, we can only offer the peanuts we have on offer! QPR won't finish above 17th and still "attract" ££££*, higher perceived quality of players than we will.
Got to be better at targeting players no one wants(not sick notes) or that aren't "knobheads"(agent led money grabbing), but with The fat controller still master negotiator can't see us having a productive window

Well 2-3 to be more precise.

A Millwall win really damages us. If Rovers OR Coventry get a home win tomorrow, it would be all over, even if we win at Sheffield. Edit - not quite that simple actually.
This.

Mentality of some on here wanting them to lose. It’s all over for them anyway you dumbfookers.

We’re fooked now.

Another thing it’s Plymouth Southampton and Ipswich instead of the Lashers and Pie Eaters. Fine if you like travelling 🫤

This.

Mentality of some on here wanting them to lose. It’s all over for them anyway you dumbfookers.

We’re fooked now.

Another thing it’s Plymouth Southampton and Ipswich instead of the Lashers and Pie Eaters. Fine if you like travelling 🫤
Prob be over December time or midweek knowing are luck

Status
Not open for further replies.