PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Please Mr Simpson

Well,

Paul Simpson continues to insult the paying fans who regularly go now and wants for us to fill the stadium??????

This has been happening since christmas. No width, no central midfield, no passing, no creativity or invention. Basically he is persisting with his current plans when most of us with an ounce of common sense could see this is the reason behind our decline.

He dithers about bringing players back from fitness, fails to play our strongest team and has brought in Pergl who is TOTALLY anonymous. Sedgewick and Ricketts out of position, high balls to Mellor??

I like Simpson for what he has achieved in the early part of the season and for his straight talking. However, we have reached a point where fans will not continue to accept what is on show.

For Preston North Ends sake Simmo CHANGE THE MIDFIELD!!! Bite the bullet and get Jarrett back or JUST DO SOMETHING. WE ARE GOING TO BLOW EVERYTHING!!!!!

Totally agree with what you say regarding midfield.When i arrived and saw that Simmo was playing the same midfield that was outplayed on monday by Southampton then i knew we would struggle today.It is obvious that there isn't a tackle between Pugh,Sedgewick and Pergyl if you put them together !If Matty Hill was fit for today then Simmo has made a serious mistake as i would have had Callum in the middle as he is currently the only one in the team who looks like he can tackle and actually win the ball.This new guy Songo'o looked class and gives us true width on the right hand side so has to be better than Ricketts in this position.This today was a massive error on Simmos' part and i fear this has cost us our last chance of automatic promotion :mad:

Absolutely. Football is not a difficult game! Play with width and play with pace down the flanks. Put players in their NATURAL positions and pass to feet!

Simpson puts 2 and 2 together and gets 876.

Worrying thing is though that a few weeks back he said he couldn't put his finger on what was going wrong!!!

Moyes failed to take us to the prem, so did the pygmy, and so will Simmo.
There's a common denominator here, and it doesn't take much working out.:eek: