PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

As OB1 said these games don't come around very often for us sadly but I was never gonna miss that game or watch on TV . Just imagine if we win. fully understand why some are not going. But it's cup football anything can happen don't think Spurs are a Man City or Arsenal currently.

Good point… I remember when we lost at home to Telford in 1984 ( 1-4 ) I wowed not to go on again that season, but sure enough , I was there for the next home game..
That was one of the games I nearly quoted.

Getting hammered even worse at home to Chester by about 6 something with less than 5000 on was another..... Rimmer & Bruce ??? scoring for them ????

I have to say I was less depressed watching Norwich rip us apart than I have been reading the forum this week.....:(

That was one of the games I nearly quoted.

Getting hammered even worse at home to Chester by about 6 something with less than 5000 on was another..... Rimmer & Bruce ??? scoring for them ????

I have to say I was less depressed watching Norwich rip us apart than I have been reading the forum this week.....:(
I think Chester won 6-3

1985…..

Despite all my bravado, I will probably end up buying one next week…….
Probably going to be highlight of our season apart from completely trashing lashers at Deepdale, Mick McCarthy smells of desperation🥰

North End's best chance against Spurs is if Lloris plays.

Just done a superman impression.

First half they played like Juventus but in the second half they played
like Fray Bentos……..
🤣🤣 we really could beat this lot, i pray Ched is fit, front line Cannon Evans Delap 🫶 let the young lads run em silly.