PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pointless foods

The people at a supermarket who will drive around the car park for 3 hours just to park within 6 steps of the enterance ?

That made me laugh because its so true.

Even more annoying, I park as far away as possible so no-one bumps my car with their door. Despite this, and the Car Park still being empty you still get some numpty who parks right next to you!!!

That made me laugh because its so true.

Even more annoying, I park as far away as possible so no-one bumps my car with their door. Despite this, and the Car Park still being empty you still get some numpty who parks right next to you!!!

David Attenborough once did a documentry on them

They are the lesser spooted chunky monkeys

Tend to come out of their lairs around 11am and can then be found mainly lurking around the freezer section of most low end supermarkets or any fast food outlet

Home made is a different story as it's not just water but as Dirk says it has to be accompanied by bread.... ideally a French stick

I like to make leek and potato soup and have it with homemade soda bread and heart attack inducing amounts of butter. On the other hand, tinned stuff is revolting

Tried, whilst at The Kings Park Stadium in Durban, the awful Beef Jerky which you can buy in bags about the size of a packet of crisps.

The Saffa's whom I was with love it and can't believe my distaste for it.

Really really disgusting. On a level with my earlier posted distaste for Liver.

Yuk!

Tried, whilst at The Kings Park Stadium in Durban, the awful Beef Jerky which you can buy in bags about the size of a packet of crisps.

The Saffa's whom I was with love it and can't believe my distaste for it.

Really really disgusting. On a level with my earlier posted distaste for Liver.

Yuk!

Like shoe leather only half as tasty