PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Pre season training camp in Spain

Just back from Beni absolute class from the North Enders. Got to chat to RL Gally and Dj about an hour after the game in golf bar ... really really impressed with our gaffer, passion for the fans, friendly and funny. Asked him Archer was coming back said he’d give me his address so we could go and kidnap him.Gally said the togetherness of the squad reminds him of our promotion year let’s hope we can repeat.
Bambo was class and Robbie Brady is going to a fan favourite if he stays fit. RL seemed confident we would get a couple more signings over the line soon. Now for a detox 🍺

Just back from Beni absolute class from the North Enders. Got to chat to RL Gally and Dj about an hour after the game in golf bar ... really really impressed with our gaffer, passion for the fans, friendly and funny. Asked him Archer was coming back said he’d give me his address so we could go and kidnap him.Gally said the togetherness of the squad reminds him of our promotion year let’s hope we can repeat.
Bambo was class and Robbie Brady is going to a fan favourite if he stays fit. RL seemed confident we would get a couple more signings over the line soon. Now for a detox 🍺
Top effort Vern!

Proper ITK update, good to hear !