PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread QPR v PNE - 20/04/24 - KO:5.15pm - Championship

No idea what to expect, squad decimated, chins on the floor, a point would acceptable.

Unable to be there or to watch, safe travels to all north Enders attending today’s game. Fingers crossed for a positive performance

We've nothing much to play for tonight except pride and securing a top 10 finish. Also, we'll get more money by finishing a place to two higher.

A nothing game, players will feel the same as the fans 'what's the point'......
Have you ever played a competitive game and thought what's the point? Personally, I think it's bollocks that players think like that, they all have something to play for as individuals at the very least. I think it's more that QPR will be fighting for the Championship status.

I think the team selection will tell us all we need to know. The RL pressers and soundbites have been poor recently and left a very bitter taste.

I've just done a quick google search and it's hard to tell but I did find this:

https://interestingfootball.com/how-the-efl-championship-prize-money-works/

I was surprised tbh, I though it was significant.
I always thought it applied in the prem but not in the EFL.

Ha every day's a school day.

As for the game. Injuries are going to decide the day me thinks. With QPR scrapping for everything if we have to play a makeshift midfield again we could be in trouble.

Think the drinks in London will probably be more fun than the game

Not accepting mediocrity or complacency. They are professionals and a damn site better paid than most supporters, so get out there and put a smile on your supporters faces.
Non of this crappy sitting back and hoping for a lucky break.
Get in their faces and put the pressure on QPR COYW

Didn't we turn Middlesbrough over under Frankie when they were chasing promotion and we had nothing on the line?

Fingers crossed, weight off their shoulders and they can put a good show in for the travelling fans.