PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Record attendance at Old Trafford

Re: Record attendance at Old Trafford

What a match to do it with to!

Cracking game, even my nana was getting into it!

McGuink said:
Parking must be fun.

Parking ain't so bad at OT. Half the industrial estate opens as car parks and if you get away promptly then you have a good chance of not getting stuck.

However, if you lose your way around Trafford Park you are fuct!

tg

Were there record binocular sales too in Manchester this afternoon?

Shittest big ground I've ever been on, crap view, tiny seats, surrounded by Oriental tourists with their bags full of tat from the mega store. :rolleyes:

Stoned Rose said:

Shittest big ground I've ever been on, crap view, tiny seats, surrounded by Oriental tourists with their bags full of tat from the mega store. :rolleyes:

dont forget the only song they sing is glazer out

Stoned Rose said:

By any chance are you an fc united fan? or part of the 'Love United, Hate Glazer'? :D