PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recored Preston v Southampton Match

KeithLard

Patron
Has anyone got a copy of it on video that I can borrow? I am currently trying to upsell my dad SkyPlus after attempting to record directly from Skybox to video went tits up.

Let me know via PM, I am willing to pay a small fee :)

I sky+ it from the SkyHD BUT it would be easiest for you to copy it from the Sky box to your PC & rip it to a DVD (there are many guides on the t'internet + freeware software)

I sky+ it from the SkyHD BUT it would be easiest for you to copy it from the Sky box to your PC & rip it to a DVD (there are many guides on the t'internet + freeware software)

This would be good if I had the game on my box! I don't have it all! Anyone with a copy on DVD or video?

Also, I'm sure the DVD of the game will be out in the Club Shop - will this be with Sky Sports commentary etc or just the usual no replays full match PNE biased commentary?

Have I been on Mars or something, but having watched it on You Tube above, I cannot see Raziak's header fully crossing the line.