PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Return of the PNE-Online Football Event

If you'd like to play or attend, what date would be best?

• June 3rd

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • June 17th

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • June 24th

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll play wherever, but I'm crap. Right footed. 45 mins? Will be 35, so pick whichever category you want for that.

What surface are we playing on? May need new boots.
That's the category I fall into. Preferably up front or wide, no tracking back though. Right footed, 45 mins at the most, given the predicted heat and my age, 60+.
My son said he'll play. Right footed striker, 18-25, said he'd play 45 minutes.

Just had word that we're running low on shorts and socks, so if people have their own, please could you bring them with you.

Also, struggling to get hold of a ref. Can anybody help on that front?

A few sore groins.
That made me reminisce
In my day (sorry, don’t we just hate that) I can still hear the trainer offering sage and skilled advice by hollering “run it off you ponse or you will get some of this” gesturing to a steel pale with icy water and the weekend car wash sponge.
Experience and skills you simply cannot buy……

Please could those who wish to play fill in the below in either a reply or a PM. Those who don't respond will get a PM on Thursday 👍🏻.

Preferred Position:

Preferred Foot:

Age Range: 18-25, 26-35, 35-50, 50+

Desired Amount of Minutes:

Cheers.
Preferred position: Attacking midfield, Winger or Striker

Good with both feet but Preferred is right

Age Range: 18-25

Amount of minutes: 45 - 60

Please could those who wish to play fill in the below in either a reply or a PM. Those who don't respond will get a PM on Thursday 👍🏻.

Preferred Position:

Preferred Foot:

Age Range: 18-25, 26-35, 35-50, 50+

Desired Amount of Minutes:

Cheers.
Position: Left Wing/ Attacking Midfielder
Foot: Let
Mins: as many as possible I’d love to play all 90