PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Richard Shaw says: “I have heard nothing from WBA about any interest in Alan"

Richard Shaw says: “I have heard nothing from WBA about any interest in Alan"

Dates they play Cardiff City: Saturday, December 5 at Cardiff City Stadium; Saturday, February 27 at Deepdale.

Manager: Alan Irvine. On the West Brom shortlist to become their new manager.

Preston chairman Richard Shaw, though, says: “I have heard nothing from WBA about any interest in Alan.”

The final warm-up game for Preston is during their trip to Scotland, against Hibernian at Easter Road on Saturday, August 1. They have seven pre-season games in all.Irvine took over at Deepdale in 2007. He has been in charge for 84 matches, winning 36. North End have also drawn 17 and lost 31.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footba...6/22/your-guide-to-preston-ne-91466-23938605/

bloody welsh

Who was the guy in 'Jaws' that got eaten by the shark near the end? Wasn't that Derek Shaw?

No, that's the wrong Derek Shaw.

The REAL Derek Shaw was the guy that played the off-duty traffic warden in episode 255 of "Last of the Summer Wine"

Didn't Richard Shaw play for Coventry and is now I think on the coaching staff at Millwall. Don't know why it has anything to do with him lol.