PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ridsdales statement on Chesterfield game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye sure he does, 1997-2003 Leeds left with the club £103m in debt, 03-04 Barnsley nearly liquidated, Cardiff 06-10; 5 winding up orders and £66m in debt, Plymouth 2011 left after getting someone without any funds to take over (aren't they doing well!!!)
WH Sports Group Ltd £475k debts with £347k diverted into Ridsdale's personal bank account, 10/12 Disqualified as a company director till 04/20, banned from being a director or running a business thill 2016.

I would suggest that Ridsdale couldn't run a bloody bath far let alone a footy club.

The only slightly interesting bit of this thread is that Ridsdale will become chairman in 2016.

Peter-Ridsdale-Cardiff-Ci-001.jpg

p.jpg

Why would anyone apart from the manager at the club need to comment on a home draw?

If Risdale was to come out with a statement then that would seriously undermine SG position.

Fucks sake Euro, that post is bordering on the psychotic a serious conspiracy theory if there ever was one.

This.

Although I wouldn't expect Ridsdale to make a statement after a draw against another club. We seem to be direction less with no obvious policy. The owner is deathly quiet on what he wants for the club and the advisor hasn't been heard of for months.
I see where the OP is coming from.

Although I wouldn't expect Ridsdale to make a statement after a draw against another club. We seem to be direction less with no obvious policy. The owner is deathly quiet on what he wants for the club and the advisor hasn't been heard of for months.
I see where the OP is coming from.

What do you want them to say? Grayson has told us what the club aims to achieve from this season.

What do you want them to say? Grayson has told us what the club aims to achieve from this season.

You are obviously very easily pleased.

I would like a lot more about the plans for the future than the blindingly obvious we aim for promotion that every manager comes out with.

I would like a lot more about the plans for the future than the blindingly obvious we aim for promotion that every manager comes out with.

Why did you not demand the same information when Shaw was the chairman ?

Maybe I have a life beyond PNE and am happy with discussing the here and now. The club is in a better footing than it was and I feel we have the nucleus of a decent squad but I don't need to here PR and TH and their plans for the future after a 3-3 draw.

Maybe I have a life beyond PNE and am happy with discussing the here and now. The club is in a better footing than it was and I feel we have the nucleus of a decent squad but I don't need to here PR and TH and their plans for the future after a 3-3 draw.

So after our 3-3 draw ( following our unbelievable collapse from being 3-0 up in under half an hour, and our 3-1 defeat to a very poor Walsall team ( trashed 4-0 by Rochdale on Tuesday night ), and in view of Graysons apparent total failure to sort out last seasons shortcomings and now obvious lack of tactical nous you are quite happy that the club is on a much better footing are you?

I am not.

I am not.

You are never pleased, you just like to moan all the time. Why, when we have played well or have been on a good run do you never come on here to give praise to the players, manager or club? When was the last time you posted a) we played very well and deserved the 3 points? b) We have a very good manager? We have some decent players? d) The lads tried there best and gave their all but we were jut not good enough? or e) you made a post without any negativity, sarcasm or moaning within it?

I bet you Christian name is Lisa isn't it?

So after our 3-3 draw ( following our unbelievable collapse from being 3-0 up in under half an hour, and our 3-1 defeat to a very poor Walsall team ( trashed 4-0 by Rochdale on Tuesday night ), and in view of Graysons apparent total failure to sort out last seasons shortcomings and now obvious lack of tactical nous you are quite happy that the club is on a much better footing are you?

I am not.

Never said I was pleased but I am realistic. I have seen bigger and better teams surrender 3-0 leads.... AC Milan against Liverpool etc and although I don't want to see it again shit happens.

I am a little disappointed with the lack of midfield and striking options but keeping Garner showed a sign of intent. Many of our rivals for promotion lost their best players ie. Bristol City, Peterborough and Sheff United before they even started buying players.

I don't see why PR and TH would be expected to come out after a 3-3 draw and explain their plans for the future.

This is a pretty pointless thread.

The OP knows that the Advisor is unable to come out with anything. He also knows that it is not in Ben Rhodes remit to put out statements criticising the manager.

He knows that the owner wont and never has commented on individual matches.

I would also be very concerned if any of them did after Tuesday game.

We all know what happened after our third goal was shambolic, the manager knows it,the players know it, The fans know it, the advisor knows it, the general manager knows it, the part time ticket office Saturday only lad knows it.

Any sort of official club statement, other than that of the manager would of looked tinpot!

I do have sympathy with the OP with regards lack of official comments from the club due to Peter's indiscretions is not ideal and sometimes is highly annoying. However in this situation the OP is talking complete bollocks.

Still waiting for this and not going to be happy til our horrific start to the season has been addressed.

Record number of closed threads in one night coming up! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.