PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RIP Lenny Johnrose

Rest in Peace, Lenny. Showed all the fighting spirit he showed on the pitch to battle that dreadful illness. Very sad news.
Condolences to all his nearest and dearest.

I played against Lenny at U15s level.

Sad news about his death.

R.I.P.
He played football in the year above his age group until it came to cup matches when they played him in my year group. We never beat them! I also remember him being a very good basketball player, as well as one of the most friendly lads in their team.

Really sad news. He fought his battle bravely and came across as a genuinely nice guy.

Did a hell of lot of work raising awareness of this dreadful disease and helped raise a lot of money towards MND charities.

RIP Lenny.

Really sorry to hear this sad news. He always came across as a decent and down to earth bloke whenever he was on RL.

RIP Lenny.

This has affected me far more than i ever thought it would.

RIP big fella, youve been an inspiration to so many of us.

My heart goes to all his family and loved ones at this time :(