PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Russell Watson a PNE fan

Imagine this, when russel sang that at PNE I was in tears thinking of my mum and dad. Stood in a football crowd crying. do you know what else? When i looked around I saw so many grown men in tears like me. It was a very special moment.
Don’t tell anyone Raef, but I just shed a tear watching it then…..

How can he support Preston and united ? Make your mind up

He's sung at Old Trafford many times in the past so probably met their squad and Ferguson and developed an affinity (or had it anyway given he's from Salford).

He was a regular 20 years back and then had a brain tumour so nice to see him in the spotlight again as tremendous voice.

I remember him performing at Deepdale before he became a household name. Can't remember the opposition but have an idea it may have been Wrexham. Could well be another team though.
Edit- It's at least his 3rd appearance here.
one appearance was against Man City and the packed Kop - he just totally out sang them on his own and loved bantering them - probs cos he's a Manc....