PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sam Allardyce Sacked by Blackburn Rovers

bloodey hell - at first I thought it was a joke thread, well we'll soon find out what's going on

I hope they install a right muppet as manager and they go down and eventually go bust because of the pay-off they have to pay him. The irony would be just.............

Shocking really, he didn't do much. However, if you want to watch a good side, then Allardyce isn't your man.

I'm hearing massive rumours that Holloway is the man they want!

I was at the rovers centre of excellence when this news broke Very strong there that Holloway was seen at the senior training centre last week, the word then was that he was only there to suss out the rovers training set up with a view of developing Blackpools. Perhaps it was something totally different.

Absolutely ridiculous decision - I am told that Colonel Saunders or Martin Jol will take the post the heart says Jol but the budget says Saunders (KFC) - the premiership will be the ruin of our wonderful game

big Sam sacked 3 times? - Lashers, Newcastle and now Plastics - not good for the old cv;)
4 if you count the sack at Deepdale. Big mistake at the time especially as we appointed the worst manager I have seen at Deepdale John Beck instead. Football under Beck was truely awful. It was the closest I ever came to chucking the towel in on PNE. Came off one home game after a 5 or 6 - 1 win thinking it was awful football and I had hated every minute.

The Tandoori Chicken Ranchers say they want someone younger.

I really, really hope they go for Holloway. The Donkeys would literally cave-in.

Unless the Indians are offering huge amounts of money, can't see why he would undo all his hard work and move to Blackburn. Money might talk but in terms of clubs, not much in it and he could do better.

If Coyle was willing to undo all his hard work at Turf Moor & move to the Reebok.......well he did didn't he?

Maybe it's just me but I look at Bolton as a miles bigger pull than Blackburn or Burnley. Blackburn to me have a slightly tedious image about them.