PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Fixtures 2022/23

wow thats the best fixture list we have ever had for me, mainly cos it doesnt clash with the 5 things i already have booked in at all.

then blackpool away first so they have to make the ticket allocation decision
wigan away first great stuff
sun home last v alex neill great
boxing day home / new year away great

perfect

Hull City Rotherham Watford home should be kop open looking forward to it Hull home last year was shite so hopefully this season will be better Rotherham should be a win Watford depends how they do at start of season with new manager but overall decent home few games 1st for me

Wigan away 1st game will be carnage if it's hot and sunny. I remember going there in August 2003(?) and it was bedlam, think we only took about 2.5k as well.

Friday, 29 July

• Huddersfield Town v Burnley (20:00 BST)
Saturday, 30 July (15:00 BST unless stated)

• Blackburn Rovers v Queens Park Rangers
  • Blackpool v Reading
  • Cardiff City v Norwich City
  • Hull City v Bristol City
  • Luton Town v Birmingham City
  • Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion (17:30)
  • Millwall v Stoke City
  • Rotherham United v Swansea City
  • Wigan Athletic v Preston North End
Sunday, 31 July

• Sunderland v Coventry City (12:00)

Friday, 29 July

• Huddersfield Town v Burnley (20:00 BST)
Saturday, 30 July (15:00 BST unless stated)

• Blackburn Rovers v Queens Park Rangers
  • Blackpool v Reading
  • Cardiff City v Norwich City
  • Hull City v Bristol City
  • Luton Town v Birmingham City
  • Middlesbrough v West Bromwich Albion (17:30)
  • Millwall v Stoke City
  • Rotherham United v Swansea City
  • Wigan Athletic v Preston North End
Sunday, 31 July

• Sunderland v Coventry City (12:00)
Monday 1st Aug Watford v Sheffield United

Does anyone know when the club will decide which games the Kop will be open for we are sure to know a few already does @JK Know

Does anyone know when the club will decide which games the Kop will be open for we are sure to know a few already does @JK Know

The club already have most of the games in mind with a couple of maybes for away fans depending when we play them.

I suspect given the first few opening fixtures they will confirm the first half of the season fairly soon.

Fair enough but booking trains before the Sky matches are announced is always a bit of a risk.

To be fair the chances of Luton v PNE being chosen for a sky game this early in the season is next to zero.

Standout Gentry Day fixture.

Watford away.
I thought that, but might it be moved for tv? Alternatives Birmingham away 21st January, Hull away 18th February, Boro away 18th March, Sheffield United 29th April (maybe moved for tv again).

I think Birmingham, Hull or Boro could be decent shouts.

Looking at the fixtures, there's no team that look too tough to get any points from (as things currently stand). It's not that we will get points from every game, just that no teams seem that level above everyone else. Maybe Norwich. But this is Norwich under Dean Smith rather than Daniel Farke. He's a decent manager but he's never been higher than the playoffs (even with Aston Villa's resources). I'm quite looking forward to this season. Should be quite competitive all around

Just had a look at the fixtures again.

Oct and April fixtures are our toughest months imo.

Oct : Sunderland, Norwich, Huddersfield, Lashers (Away) & home games v WBA, Stoke, Middlesbrough (all tough games)

April : Another 4 aways v potential play off teams in QPR, Millwall, Swansea, Sheff Utd. 2 derbies at home Lashers & Rovers.

But in Ryan Lowe I trust. Not moaning yet but looks like we need a big squad can't afford to carry injury plagued squad as has happened in past.

Plus there is nearly four weeks off for World Cup middle Nov/Early Dec, which might help or hinder us.