PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season ticket ?

Just wondering when you can go and pick your season ticket up for next season because i think it's very stupid of the club if you can't get them before the new kit launch because no season ticket holders will buy the new shirt until they get their vouchers surely?

Was thinkin this, i was told the books arent ready til late june/july ish.

If this is the case, not too clever by the club

Maybe the club are being clever?? Some people won't want to wait until the money off vouchers arrive and will purchase it at full price??

Maybe the club are being clever?? Some people won't want to wait until the money off vouchers arrive and will purchase it at full price??

Maybe......although if anyone is willing to pay the extra 10 quid (+ shirt print if required) just to have it on launch day then more fool them i say!!

Maybe......although if anyone is willing to pay the extra 10 quid (+ shirt print if required) just to have it on launch day then more fool them i say!!
You know for a fact that there will be some people who will decide to do this, can't wait an extra few weeks!

Are the new season ticket books defo' going to have the same money-off vouchers??

The Season Tickets are being produced after the Fixture list is out, I don't know if this is for The Fixtures to be Printed on them, But theres going to be a new setup with them to work with the New Database. The Vouchers will be there. Im waiting for mine, But the Club Can keep hold of it till first game of the season, im not Paying £60 to pick it up.

Had to book a day off work today to have some roof tiles repaired.

The workmen had finished by 2:00pm so I thought I would nip around to the North End to collect my season ticket book and have a gander at the demolition work.

Fortunately I rang the North End before setting out and was advised the books would not be ready for collection until the middle of July. Coincidence that the Everton friendly has been arranged for around this time !!

Me thinks they are trying to encourage more people to attend this match

Just wondering when you can go and pick your season ticket up for next season because i think it's very stupid of the club if you can't get them before the new kit launch because no season ticket holders will buy the new shirt until they get their vouchers surely?

The voucher can be claimed when buying the shirt and then removed before you collect your season ticket.

Last year- 5 quid off home shirt, 10 off away.

One free name print of a squad player, one half price (up to 8 letters and 1 number)