PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sky Super 6

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
I'm sure there's lots of people on here do Sky Super 6 every week.

For an extra bit of fun, if people post their points total on here, then I'll put together a PNE league.

I'm on 277, a pretty average season so far.

I'm on 233 points but keep forgetting to do it and I only realise when I look to see how I have done when the games have finished - I did that today only to realise I had zero points because I had forgot about it

I'm on 233 points but keep forgetting to do it and I only realise when I look to see how I have done when the games have finished - I did that today only to realise I had zero points because I had forgot about it

I kept forgetting early on in the season, then I changed the permissions on my phone to allow notifications and now they send reminders to my phone. It was mainly the mid week games when we weren't playing that I kept forgetting.

301 , 12 th place in works league out of 60 . Still 30 points behind leader . Quite a few at work take it seriously and study the form of all the teams.

I’ve done mine , but in truth, I have no idea who is who !

We also need to take into account that fact that there are no fans , therefore no real home advantage

I got 12 pts this afternoon and have Borussia M'gladbach to win 2-0. Blow the whistle!

Well done....

I did 3 aways and 1 home on my Bet Fred account...

the 1 home ( Leipzig ) let me down for a 20/1 accy

Ouch, that's unlucky. Leipzig looked a good bet going by all the data I had. Odds, form and league table.