PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 16/04/24 - KO:8PM - Championship

Have to disagree. He put himself in trouble with a silly challenge after 40 seconds and then picked up another 3 fouls in the first half and was maybe lucky not to pick up another booking for accumulation. I feel after that he just allowed the game to pass him by as he knew if he got too tight he'd walk. Obviously everyone was shit but I feel he struggled.

And yet I think he still did more than Whatmough. The midfield was basically nonexistent.

I am so bloody fed up of watching other damned clubs celebrate whilst we complain about parachute payments. Bloody earn them then or shut up. We don’t even make an attempt though just use them as an excuse. I don’t know why I bother because at the end of every season I feel total deflation.
You have seen an awful lot over the years Joan prob more than most of us. I am not saying you are old lol. You deserve respect for following the club for what has been shit for years & years. 👍

That is only two clubs, how about Leeds, Leicester, Southampton, Norwich City,

You'll never convince the people who are convinced that if only someone tried a little harder, we'd be top of the league. The idea of correlation between money spent and points gained is quackery, because there are outliers.

Have to disagree. He put himself in trouble with a silly challenge after 40 seconds and then picked up another 3 fouls in the first half and was maybe lucky not to pick up another booking for accumulation. I feel after that he just allowed the game to pass him by as he knew if he got too tight he'd walk. Obviously everyone was shit but I feel he struggled.
Looks far from being ready for Championship football to me….I said I hoped none of the young lads would be involved tonight because I feared what was coming.

You have seen an awful lot over the years Joan prob more than most of us. I am not saying you are old lol. You deserve respect for following the club for what has been shit for years & years. 👍
I am old, I don’t mind saying so in fact I’m happy to say it because the alternative is far less appealing. There are many of us seniors that have watched us go absolutely nowhere since 1961.