PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

St. Joseph’s Orphanage

Adam .

Club Legend
Apparently up in smoke last night.

Not sure if the extent of the damage.

I know there have been efforts to redevelop the area that have been knocked back recently.

Is this just another one of these coincidental fires that occurs in such unused buildings that developers are trying to convince the council need largely demolishing? Seems to have been a pattern of these in recent years.

Fire service still there this morning

280284605_723765282201816_5228492951638312766_n.jpg

Have you posted on the wrong forum @pnewortham - or are you just reminiscing about your escapades with @Sid Snot ? 🤣
Seriously - zoom in. (Personally I use a 97" 4K UHD TV, so I can see her knick-knacks in massive, glorious technicolor. So no need for zooming).

But she looks like she's stumbled out of a gentlemen's club onto Fishergate, at 6am on a Sunday morning.

Seriously - zoom in. (Personally I use a 97" 4K UHD TV, so I can see her knick-knacks in massive, glorious technicolor. So no need for zooming).

But she looks like she's stumbled out of a gentlemen's club onto Fishergate, at 6am on a Sunday morning.

I recognise that Goth rear!!

She works at Bistrot Pierre so must be on her way to filet the haddock for todays' lunch special ;)

Now that I've followed your technical instructions I can see what you mean 🤣

I recognise that Goth rear!!

She works at Bistrot Pierre so must be on her way to filet the haddock for todays' lunch special ;)

I was impressed with the level of detail & research in your response.

Until I checked the menu myself and spotted that today's fish special is actually herb crusted fillet of salmon, with risotto, spring vegetables and a saffron infused sauce.

So your story doesn't stack up.

What are you hiding Monsieur Snot....?

I was impressed with the level of detail & research in your response.

Until I checked the menu myself and spotted that today's fish special is actually herb crusted fillet of salmon, with risotto, spring vegetables and a saffron infused sauce.

So your story doesn't stack up.

What are you hiding Monsieur Snot....?

I hide nothing, Senor Wortham. I have grave fears that haddock is being touted as salmon, and that the saffron infused sauce emanated from a bottle labelled 'HP'.

I hide nothing, Senor Wortham. I have grave fears that haddock is being touted as salmon, and that the saffron infused sauce emanated from a bottle labelled 'HP'.

So it's just coincidence that you claim to recognise Miss rear of the year, is it? And there was a fire minutes earlier?

A likely story.

(Although I'm not actually sure what that story is though. I've been drinking a large rum every time Graham Norton mentions Abba)