PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Stoke City v PNE - 02/01/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

How have we collected a squad of players who are incapable of basic stuff like keeping the ball in play, clearing crosses or passing to a team mate?

After the WBA nightmare I would call that a decent half.

Diaby needs to be phased into this side. He's like Parkin, he's such a big old bag of meat that he needs to be playing to get his fitness up.

Why are we getting free kicks that are perfect for Johnson's left foot only for Browne to take them??
Browne is the Captain - so he can pull rank on anyone … if HE wants to take a free kick - HE takes it !
It doesn’t matter what is ‘ best for the team ‘ … he is doing RL a favour by turning out at RWB .. so taking free kicks is his reward.
Selfish t**t !

OK start and when Riis went off its west brom all.over imo , only difference is Stoke ain't a good side. 2 poor sides and if 1 is to score , it's Stoke, we're no threat at all going forward

Hughes has been complete shit, looks very rusty.

Bambo and Lindsay are doing well.

Woodburn is an attack killer. Weak, poor touch, slow, doesn’t make smart runs. I’d take him off at half time

Going forward we are pretty hopeless, we have no creativity at all, defending for the last 15 minutes was comical at best,good job Stoke also don't seem to have a forward who can finish.
That said it is better than the West Brom display, so I presume RL will claim that as progress..👍🤔