PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Belokon vs Oyston Court Case

Gauging Opinion? We couldn;t give a shit, we PNE fans. Were enjoy the entertainment, but thats as far as it goes, because outside looking in, we can see what a bunch of spoilt brats you have. I hope if we do get to the Prem, that our fans enjoy it and remember where we came from and who got us there. I don;t want to see us become a laughing stock like you guys have. Thats my opinion and probably that of many others.

There really is no comparison between the two sets of owners. Pretty sure Trevor Hemmings wouldn't be planning to extract all the cash within 5 days of gaining promotion. Or suing fans for that matter. It's not about being spoilt or glory hunters, it's a matter of principle. Must have a really twisted view of things to see it any other way.

Anyone else (who does give a shit) have a view on the case and proceedings?

So when Belokon wins, is awarded his 3 or 4 million and suddenly decides his happy to work alongside the Oystons with his 20% stake to rinse his dodgey money with again...

What next? This case is about Belokon wanting more money, not control over BFC. All the dwindling protests have failed as nothing has changed. NAPM would be obsolete, and may even have been a Belokon led initiative!

All your eggs are in one Latvian basket but he doesn't want the club anymore. Belokon will get a share of the £11m that went to Zabaxe and you'll never hear from him again....

There really is no comparison between the two sets of owners. Pretty sure Trevor Hemmings wouldn't be planning to extract all the cash within 5 days of gaining promotion. Or suing fans for that matter. It's not about being spoilt or glory hunters, it's a matter of principle. Must have a really twisted view of things to see it any other way.

Anyone else (who does give a shit) have a view on the case and proceedings?
I've got a view,

Whatever happens, you're fucked. Just Gloryhunting knobs who thought they were above the law, hurling out abuse and stropping like girls because you got relegated.

Boycott my Arse.

I've got a view,

Whatever happens, you're fucked. Just Gloryhunting knobs who thought they were above the law, hurling out abuse and stropping like girls because you got relegated.

Boycott my Arse.

2,000 home fans for a play-off match,
6,000 fans at Wembley

Give up Nobber, it's been proven that there is a strong one and that's why Thracia has given up.

6,000 fans at Wembley

Give up Nobber, it's been proven that there is a strong one and that's why Thracia has given up.
Its just shit support. People can't be arsed with all the bullshit that surrounds your little club.

Maybe some even fear the protestors that hurl abuse at people just wanting to support their team.

You've fucked it up big time with your stupid tantrums.

6,000 fans at Wembley

Make sure you check the Arsenal and Man Utd fixtures this season to see if you can attend the protests. Cretin.

I've got a view,

Boycott my Arse.

Well at least you've been following the court reports on BHS.
It's not about shit support / relegation / glory hunting (although I accept any relegation always loses a percentage of less committed fans).
We are trying a genuine NAPM boycott to starve the O's of that income stream and hopefully fast track their exit from BFC.

We will probably see where this case takes us and reassess after that. Until then, nothing changes.

It's not about shit support / relegation / glory hunting (although I accept any relegation always loses a percentage of less committed fans).
We are trying a genuine NAPM boycott to starve the O's of that income stream and hopefully fast track their exit from BFC.

We will probably see where this case takes us and reassess after that. Until then, nothing changes.

You mean watching you idiots cream yourselves over someone posting different accounts of what is truly happening to fit into your agenda. And trying the NAPM Boycott would be more successful if the Organizers followed it. However I don;t know if you missed it. But the O's said they will not be selling. http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...sist-he-won-t-be-quitting-blackpool-1-7728918 2016, and guess what he's still here. so looks like your flogging a dead Donkey.

This case isn;t taking you anywhere, its between to grown men, Even if the O's do lose they don't have to sell up, they'll just run you within their Budget, so then your screwed even more.

So when Belokon wins, is awarded his 3 or 4 million and suddenly decides his happy to work alongside the Oystons with his 20% stake to rinse his dodgey money with again...

What next? This case is about Belokon wanting more money, not control over BFC. All the dwindling protests have failed as nothing has changed. NAPM would be obsolete, and may even have been a Belokon led initiative!

All your eggs are in one Latvian basket but he doesn't want the club anymore. Belokon will get a share of the £11m that went to Zabaxe and you'll never hear from him again....

I don't think any of us know yet. It's very difficult to predict accurately.

Assuming he wins, I'd expect Belokon to be awarded a lot more than that. The final amount of this case, plus the one VB won in April, might determine what happens to the club and how the payment is made.

Think the O's have crossed the line for too many people, so I don't believe another OO / VB partnership would be acceptable under similar terms. I can't see the fans returning with any Oyston as a major influence or shareholder. Also don't expect VB to get burnt by them again.

VB has both suggested he wants his money back and has separately indicated a scenario in which he would continue to be involved with BFC alongside another local partner (yet to be announced). So we either don't hear from him again or he ramps up his involvement. Obviously we're all hoping for the latter.

Assuming he wins, I'd expect Belokon to be awarded a lot more than that. The final amount of this case, plus the one VB won in April, might determine what happens to the club and how the payment is made.

Think the O's have crossed the line for too many people, so I don't believe another OO / VB partnership would be acceptable under similar terms. I can't see the fans returning with any Oyston as a major influence or shareholder. Also don't expect VB to get burnt by them again.

VB has both suggested he wants his money back and has separately indicated a scenario in which he would continue to be involved with BFC alongside another local partner (yet to be announced). So we either don't hear from him again or he ramps up his involvement. Obviously we're all hoping for the latter.

Are you the same person on Twitter, trying to convince PNE Fans, Walshy? Because I don;t get why you so bothered you rivals are not backing your blinkered view of things. And why you not having this one sided debate on your own sites. Your like a Jehovah's Witnesses, sent out to preach bullshit to those that don't care. Is door knocking your next plan?

O
You mean watching you idiots cream yourselves over someone posting different accounts of what is truly happening to fit into your agenda. And trying the NAPM Boycott would be more successful if the Organizers followed it. However I don;t know if you missed it. But the O's said they will not be selling. http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...sist-he-won-t-be-quitting-blackpool-1-7728918 2016, and guess what he's still here. so looks like your flogging a dead Donkey.

This case isn;t taking you anywhere, its between to grown men, Even if the O's do lose they don't have to sell up, they'll just run you within their Budget, so then your screwed even more.

There's not a great deal of personal opinion in there. One summary per day, plus additional comments from attendees. Most daily summaries are done like meeting minutes. Yes, we are following the events in London closely. It's about time the bullies were taken to task, although it took a business associate with more money to do it.
That Gazette report was from over a year ago, so perhaps not so relevant now.

Your last paragraph might turn out to be correct, although obviously we are hoping for a better result.

Are you the same person on Twitter, trying to convince PNE Fans, Walshy? Because I don;t get why you so bothered you rivals are not backing your blinkered view of things. And why you not having this one sided debate on your own sites. Your like a Jehovah's Witnesses, sent out to preach bullshit to those that don't care. Is door knocking your next plan?

Not me. Don't use Twitter.

Trying to gauge views from another set of fans, that's all. Hoping one of the many posters on here might actually read the summaries and take the time to comment. Maybe it was expecting too much.

Not me. Don't use Twitter.

Trying to gauge views from another set of fans, that's all. Hoping one of the many posters on here might actually read the summaries and take the time to comment. Maybe it was expecting too much.

What opinion do you think your rivals would have?

But your shit protest ain't having any affect at all, they just got promoted. They spent more last season than any club in the division. They're making signings to strengthen.

The Gloryhunters have failed. Admit it.

Make sure you check the Arsenal and Man Utd fixtures this season to see if you can attend the protests. Cretin.

Comes with the job unfortunately. Quite a lot of people would like a free corporate box at the Emirates to entertain customers. I can't be arsed with it really and only used it once. In normal circumstances Blackpool would always take priority.

The BST valued the club at zero pounds when they made their bid. Does Uncle Val own 20% or 50% of nothing?! There seems to be this wierd misconception that this judge will award most of the Premier League money (apparently Blackpool were once in the Premier League? They never mention it...) as if the club has had no running costs or a NAPM campain to offset. Well done on devaluing your own club and make it impossible to attract a new investor by the way. Bravo!

The judge will rule how much of the Zabaxe one-off payment should rightly be Belekon's (and other minority shareholders) as that was the only chunk of money removed without authorisation. I'm guessing about £3.5m plus costs. But I've got a feeling the Oystons will settle out of court and buy back Belekon's shares