PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED The Bowler Hat Bar

The “ Spud Man “ posts a lot of reels on Facebook , taken on the flag market…

I was gobsmacked when on one of the vids he charged £7 for a potato covered in chilli, beans and cheese..

And he sells out every single day.

Zero point changing prices if people are paying it.

Totally agree….

In his defence the trays are a good size and they are bursting at the seams when he hands them over to the customer..

The Spud Bro's gone viral over the last few months. He's got people coming from all over to try his Spuds.

He did a 24 hour plus shift last weekend and he even got Alan Browne to attend and help out in the van!

Him and his brother are good lads. Deserve all the hype they are getting. Proper grafters.

The Spud Bro's gone viral over the last few months. He's got people coming from all over to try his Spuds.

He did a 24 hour plus shift last weekend and he even got Alan Browne to attend and help out in the van!

Him and his brother are good lads. Deserve all the hype they are getting. Proper grafters.
Is one of the brothers called Tony ??

I read on Facebook that they sell bags of parched peas for making yourself at home, so I sent him a message asking if they did home delivery and he replied saying that they don’t deliver, but I can collect a bag from their tram…. He said “ let me know when you are coming and I will put a bag away for you “

Is one of the brothers called Tony ??

I read on Facebook that they sell bags of parched peas for making yourself at home, so I sent him a message asking if they did home delivery and he replied saying that they don’t deliver, but I can collect a bag from their tram…. He said “ let me know when you are coming and I will put a bag away for you “

Tony used to run it but he retired a few months ago and gave it to the two young lads to run, Jake and Harley.

They've been running it since the end of last year and they have been absolutely smashing it. They had queues of 3.5 hours last week!

Yeah they seem good lads and these who work there are as well. They have loads come from China USA etc visiting and loads of students on lunch doing some good videos on Tik Tock as well.

They must Make lots of money and good always food as well. Always long queues on matchdays for the spud van.

And he sells out every single day.

Zero point changing prices if people are paying it.

Tony used to run it but he retired a few months ago and gave it to the two young lads to run, Jake and Harley.

They've been running it since the end of last year and they have been absolutely smashing it. They had queues of 3.5 hours last week!
Saw the queue across the flag market 100+ strong. The marketing has been bang on.

Agree the club should waive/minimise pitch fees to get local businesses selling local food at respectable prices on match days.

I actually preferred the big original tent to the permanent bar, as daft as that sounds.
I kinda know what you mean….

I always managed to get into the tent and I always got served fairly quickly , however, with the Gentry Bar I don’t even attempt to get in when I arrive at 2pm…………. It’s too busy !!

I kinda know what you mean….

I always managed to get into the tent and I always got served fairly quickly , however, with the Gentry Bar I don’t even attempt to get in when I arrive at 2pm…………. It’s too busy !!
I’ve popped my head in the Gentry Bar a few times, seen the queue and thought “nah”

Glad it’s popular and busy though!

I’ve popped my head in the Gentry Bar a few times, seen the queue and thought “nah”

Glad it’s popular and busy though!
That’s what I have done a couple of times….

I end up going on the concourse for a couple of pints instead…