PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Can't have a bigger poll, but we can have a poll of sorts at Chelsea.....'jump around (we will already be standing) if you want Lowe out';there, two birds with one stone, support the team but not Lowey.

With the big list of rules Chelski put out about entry to the ground they may not take kindly to jumping around, they probably have a sniper hidden high up in the rafters to stop that sort of thing.

With the big list of rules Chelski put out about entry to the ground they may not take kindly to jumping around, they probably have a sniper hidden high up in the rafters to stop that sort of thing.
Given the previous Russian connection .. beware of anyone carrying a folded umbrella

On Tuesday I put PNE Twitter notifications to ‘on’ so every time the club put out a post, I get alerted immediately. This was so I could find out he’s gone as soon as it’s announced . Since then, they have posted 3 times. Just 3 solitary ‘have a nice day at Chelsea’ posts. Not a mention of RL… I suspect they’re seriously considering his future. Today we’ll either see RL backtracking on his comments about the cup game, or (hopefully) a corner flag.

In case PR is reading this, I’m the last person to wish another human being to lose their job. A full on happy clapper to coin the insult that gets thrown around! But really RL has to go.

If result go against us, we could be down to 17th after a loss to Bristol City.

I reckon that'll be enough to seal be deal

If we beat Bristol City he clings on for a further period of mediocre results and performances though.

One win doesn't change his lack of effort and ability but the powers at be obviously see something I don't.

Pure speculation, but IF the owners were in some sort of negotiations with a potential buyer, then that's a scenario which could explain not sacking RL for having a worse record than Westley etc? Why would they spend money potting him, in such circumstances.

Pure speculation, but IF the owners were in some sort of negotiations with a potential buyer, then that's a scenario which could explain not sacking RL for having a worse record than Westley etc? Why would they spend money potting him, in such circumstances.
Makes you wonder ? ……… Lots of sound bites recently, regards record home attendance (although plenty of empty seats), significant investment in the summer, 6k away supporters to Chelsea etc. ?

If so , not very honourable, much more of a second hand car sales approach, selling a club with an incompetent at the steering wheel.

As a genuine fan, I fully expect there to have been a dressing down from Craig Hemmings about the backlash to Lowe's comments, meaning he'll now (under duress) play a strong team and claim in the media it was all just his own gamesmanship or something....
Not from what I’ve heard…very young fringe players told they could get minutes on Saturday. Might only be as a sub, but probably means usual first team players not expected to play any part. If I was one of those players I’d be pissed off at missing out.
The guy is a complete weapon and needs to fuck off!!

Not from what I’ve heard…very young fringe players told they could get minutes on Saturday. Might only be as a sub, but probably means usual first team players not expected to play any part. If I was one of those players I’d be pissed off at missing out.
The guy is a complete weapon and needs to fuck off!!
That would be a complete insult to the travelling fans and abysmal man management of the first team regulars.

So that’s probably exactly what he’ll do.

That would be a complete insult to the travelling fans and abysmal man management of the first team regulars.

So that’s probably exactly what he’ll do.
Self preservation in action.

However, imagine the prestige and praise in the press if we gave Saturday a right go, the enhancement to the image of the manager. That’s before you start on the prize money and the income from a possible replay that would almost certainly be on tv. All the more reason for a change before the game.