PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

I've had a fucking nough of this manager now. Fucking CB in midfield , am 18 year old in a game of this magnitude and another fucking humiliation. Get him fucking gone
100% agree - league 2 clubs turn up and put up a fight against premiership teams in cup games so a depleted squad is no excuse for this - lowe FUCK OFF.

I've had a fucking nough of this manager now. Fucking CB in midfield , am 18 year old in a game of this magnitude and another fucking humiliation. Get him fucking gone
Magnitude ? It’s a dead rubber
No excuse for this shite though, but completely predictable. Like I said after Saturday can’t see us getting another point this season

I can normally find words to describe what I’m feeling about the bloke but tonight I just can’t.

Actually, I can. There’s one bloke’s reputation and employability will be improved if we finish top half and the myth that we’ve a bottom 5 budget is resurrected.

I can normally find words to describe what I’m feeling about the bloke but tonight I just can’t.

Actually, I can. There’s one bloke’s reputation and employability will be improved if we finish top half and the myth that we’ve a bottom 5 budget is resurrected.

You forgot we are “a well run club”.

Tonight sums up everything we need to know about where we are heading as a football club. Lumbered with a league one manager cos his rudimentary football style gets us into midtable.

It's not good enough. It'll never be good enough. And we may as well have stuck with Frankie if this is the height of our ambition.

They say the league table doesn't lie. But watching us for 40+ games doesn't either. It's been fucking bollocks as a spectacle.