PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The time is NOW

Best position the club have been in for years going into the last 15 games.

If you’re undecided about Stoke tomorrow night, get yourself down that M6 and give the lads your backing.

BAJ - Believes
They will get my backing
That’s for sure
But sadly not on a working week night
Edgy believes but has a modicum of realism and many past disappointments so is taking it step by step to avoid over excitement which like pastry isn’t good for the disposition

agree . . . just double check if they are now allowing pay on the day because they werent when tickets were announced.
What's the latest on how many Nobbers making the trip? 700 was the last I heard. If I'd have gone tonight, the earache off the wife would've been unreal lol! as the trip to Fulham isn't far away now

agree . . . just double check if they are now allowing pay on the day because they werent when tickets were announced.

No sales at the ground tonight. 4pm deadline for buying over the phone or in person, 1pm for online.

Watching highlights of Stoke matches they like to cross the ball early to vokes Gregory Campbell all big lads going to be a lot of high ball to deal with for Rudd & defence tonight. Hope he plays Clarke it's his sort of match because it's going to be a physical battle all over the park tonight Stoke are big strong side .
Early lead essential if we want to get anything.

Watching highlights of Stoke matches they like to cross the ball early to vokes Gregory Campbell all big lads going to be a lot of high ball to deal with for Rudd & defence tonight. Hope he plays Clarke it's his sort of match because it's going to be a physical battle all over the park tonight Stoke are big strong side .
Can't drop fisher right now. He's class

Agree the time is now. We have some real solid players in the team, also some class in various areas with a fantastic mix of youth and experience. Any result tonight would be good, but lets get 15k on at deepdale Saturday (home fans) and beat Millwall and get this run really rocking!

Best team / manager we have had for a long while, lets support them. Under westley we were what blackpool currently are, lets be thankful of how far we have come and what we could achieve now!

as OP said, the time is literally bloody now!

Support...

P
N
E

!

We're certainly gluten intolerant when it comes to Westley.
Under westley we were what blackpool currently are, lets be thankful of how far we have come and what we could achieve now!
We were actually much worse in that we had a mad man for a manager. Love him or hate him Grayson is a very competent manager at League One level and will come good for the lashers if they stick with him. On the other hand, we never had the Oystons as owners.

I think I proved my point tonight.

Davies was immense.

We will do well to keep hold of him in the summer.

Don't know why you're trying to score points, I was just putting an alternative thought out there, nowt wrong with that I think.
But yeah, young Ben played a blinder tonight and needed to, given how shit the team in front of him were playing up to half time.

Campbell is a thug who should have seen straight red tonight.